+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wrote N/A on UCI sections

2018_torino

Aug 14, 2018
Hello. I'm new here but we already submitted our application. I read somewhere that if the sponsor didn't know his/her UCI then it should be left blank.

The problem is that my husband (sponsor) wrote N/A by hand on several forms. He told me that me used correction fluid on all forms with that error except IMM5532 - Relationship Information and Sponsorship Evaluation. He missed it because he was able to type N/A under the "Client ID (if you know it)" section rather than typing it by hand.

Will that affect our application? Can this be a reason for it being sent back?

Addus

Star Member
Mar 27, 2018
Vancouver
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga - Inland
App. Filed.......
27-04-2018
AOR Received.
01-06-2018
Med's Request
24-09-2018
Med's Done....
25-09-2018
LANDED..........
11-04-2019
Hello. I'm new here but we already submitted our application. I read somewhere that if the sponsor didn't know his/her UCI then it should be left blank.

The problem is that my husband (sponsor) wrote N/A by hand on several forms. He told me that me used correction fluid on all forms with that error except IMM5532 - Relationship Information and Sponsorship Evaluation. He missed it because he was able to type N/A under the "Client ID (if you know it)" section rather than typing it by hand.

I don't think it is going to make a difference to be honest, leaving it blank or writing N/A are both clear indications that you don't know the number so I don't think a VA is going to return it for that.
Returned applications are typically for missing forms or supporting info, missing signatures etc.

Ukrainian girl

Oct 7, 2017
App. Filed.......
22-12-2017
AOR Received.
12-02-2018
Med's Request
07-03-2018

Hi, when I submitted my application I also put in N/A in the UCI section with pen (including validated forms). Seemed to be no issues with that.