+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wrong visa stamping

Aug 25, 2023
Hi I had applied for my (TRV) visa renewal last two week I got passport submission request and I had submitted but today I got my visa stapming but it was not a work permit visa I got a visitor visa on my passport what should I do now I need to travel my home country next months

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi I had applied for my (TRV) visa renewal last two week I got passport submission request and I had submitted but today I got my visa stapming but it was not a work permit visa I got a visitor visa on my passport what should I do now I need to travel my home country next months
But you said that you wanted and applied for a TRV and it is stamped as a TRV, so what is the issue? You can now leave and re-enter Canada. Nothing to do with your work permit if still valid on your return.

Aug 25, 2023
I'm on work permit my work permit & visa got expired then i had renewed my worpermit now I apply to renew my visa as (W-1)worker but I got stamping on my passport as visitor visa V-1.previous stamping I have as (W-1).Currently I'm in canada.Now I need to travel back to my country can I travel with my visitor visa.i want to know wether ican go home & come back as worker or not.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I'm on work permit my work permit & visa got expired then i had renewed my worpermit now I apply to renew my visa as (W-1)worker but I got stamping on my passport as visitor visa V-1.previous stamping I have as (W-1).Currently I'm in canada.Now I need to travel back to my country can I travel with my visitor visa.i want to know wether ican go home & come back as worker or not.
To enter, you have a visitor visa which is what to need to return to Canada. A work permit lets you work in Canada, not enter. If you applied for a TRV, then you got a TRV to re-enter Canada.