+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wrong Visa Stamping on Passport

thalaivar

Apr 26, 2021
I think your WP should do the job. Lately for many it has been like this. I would suggest you to drop an email to IRCC or call them too.

Manoj187

Oct 15, 2021
Hi, My name is Guneet Kaur, recently i applied for TRV, i got confirmation within 2 months, they put worng stamp on my passport they supposed to put wroker visa stamp, but they put visitor visa stamp. As i am having a valid work permit. ( from 2021- 2024) Do i need to fix it before travelling?
Hi, I am also facing the same issue. Did you reach out to IRCC regarding this ?

Am11

Oct 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi There,
I have a valid Work permit which is expiring on 2023, and i have requested my Worker Visa Stamping. IRCC stamped a as Visitor instead of Worker on my passport.
not sure how to get this correct. Toll Free number is not much help with IVR. could any one advise
It's not a problem.. it will simply allow to enter Canada as a TRV holder

yyc1865

Feb 17, 2018
hi guyz,

I applied super visa for my father. Unfortunately he got visitor visa V-1 stamp on passport. What should I do ? . Please help me.

TIA

Am11

Oct 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guyz,

I applied super visa for my father. Unfortunately he got visitor visa V-1 stamp on passport. What should I do ? . Please help me.

TIA
Contact IRCC via email or travel and report this at port of entry

Juliannerobb

Nov 10, 2021
Hello,i applied for trv for my work visa and got my passport with the V-1 stamped instead of W-1 for working permit.This morning i phoned IRCC to confirm the error and the agent said that was not an error.they issued a V1 visa for all the student,work and visitor.You can call IRCC and ask them to send you email proving that the V-1 visa you received was not error.i hope this could help anyone who got confused to their V1 visa.

Dec 2, 2021
Hi i also applied for Work permit stamp 3 weeks ago qnd got passport request within a week and got surprised with fastest process ever but today on 1 decber 2021 i got my passport back with a wrong visa stamp , they gave me visitor visa printed my passport instead of work visa. Please suggest me anything im so stressed can contact me for solution if anyone know about it my contact is 4379913299