+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wrong visa stamp

Vsakshi

Sep 2, 2021
I actually applied for work visa stamp after getting my work permit-but instead of that i got visitor. Now i have no idea how to get it right . Cic is not picking any calls i have tried it thousands times....any suggestions???

jacko1995

Jun 2, 2021
I actually applied for work visa stamp after getting my work permit-but instead of that i got visitor. Now i have no idea how to get it right . Cic is not picking any calls i have tried it thousands times....any suggestions???
Hello,
A lot of people are reporting the same "issue" on this forum. But I saw a comment few days ago that someone called IRCC and they said that as long as you have a valid work or study permit, it's fine.

Quick question: when did you apply for the TRV please and when did you receive the passport request letter?

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Totally fine.

Spr8998

May 17, 2021
Same thing happened with me. Got V-1 instead of W-1.
Is anybody know who traveled with V-1 visa instead of W-1/S-1 visa from Pakistan to Canada? Need some information specially exit from Pakistan airport. Thanks

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Same thing happened with me. Got V-1 instead of W-1.
Is anybody know who traveled with V-1 visa instead of W-1/S-1 visa from Pakistan to Canada? Need some information specially exit from Pakistan airport. Thanks
Pakistan Immigration won't look into details of what visa it is, or what kind, as long as they see the sticker you should be ok.
Have your permit with you.

Spr8998

May 17, 2021
Pakistan Immigration won't look into details of what visa it is, or what kind, as long as they see the sticker you should be ok.
Have your permit with you.
Thanks, Yes I have permit with that but if you are worker we need Protectorate of Emigrant stamp in passport. which is mandatory before departure. Here is my confusion start. Should I need this Protectorate of Emigrant on my current V-1 visa, Although I am worker in Canada.

Are you experience with this situation ? or somebody you know ?