+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wrong Upfront Medical Type

offthebone

Jul 18, 2016
Got my upfront medical examination done this week for the PR application. The clinic messed up the report and put Upfront Medical Type as Visitor.
As I am applying as FSW it should have been Worker. The IME is non-EDE. They also said they can't go back and change it. Has anyone faced similar issues? Do you think the application can get rejected because of this?

naija-kanadian

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-2016
Doc's Request.
30-11-2016
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
AOR Received.
10-02-2017
Med's Done....
06-02-2017
Hi
Don't worry about it. What is important is the actual tests carried out during the medical examination
The needed tests for PR includes
_HiV and syphilis
-physical examination by the panel physician including eye test ,weight ,height ,blood pressure
-urinalysis
-chest x-ray
If your examination included the above tests, you have nothing to worry about.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
offthebone said:
Got my upfront medical examination done this week for the PR application. The clinic messed up the report and put Upfront Medical Type as Visitor.
As I am applying as FSW it should have been Worker. The IME is non-EDE. They also said they can't go back and change it. Has anyone faced similar issues? Do you think the application can get rejected because of this?
The medical is the same. It doesn't matter.

alessio2110

Star Member
May 19, 2018
Hi. Did you face any issue with this?