+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wrong upfront medical category

MedicStudent

Apr 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

I just came back from an upfront medical exam for my coop work permit (b/c I will have placements in hospitals). The physician chose the upfront medical category "worker" and not "student". I asked him if he could change it and he said it wouldn't matter since that it's the same medical exam.

Am I going to get into any trouble if I apply for my coop work permit with a medical for "workers" even though I am a student?

Thanks a lot!

Reb

May 3, 2016
I really do not know but if you already asked in the hospital and they said there is no problem then they have to put that into writing because you have doubts and you definitely do not want your application to be rejected because of that. If I were you thats what I will do.

MedicStudent

Apr 7, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Reb said:
I really do not know but if you already asked in the hospital and they said there is no problem then they have to put that into writing because you have doubts and you definitely do not want your application to be rejected because of that. If I were you thats what I will do.
Thank you very much Reb for your reply. The thing is that the panel physician had a i-don't-care attitude and didn't want to talk about it with me.

Maybe I should redo the medical exam with another physician. Does anyone know if it's a problem if I do the medical exam twice?