App. Filed.......
13-04-2018
AOR Received.
8-05-2018
Med's Request
03-10-2018
Med's Done....
17-10-2018
Submitted app Mar 9. Have not got AOR yet. Just realized on Relationship information and Sponsorship evaluation app...for page 3 it says to be filled out by principle applicant , well i signed it with my signature. ( sponsor) Grrr
I know app may be sent back but is there anyway to save this? since they haven't processed my app yet could I not send in the form again ahead of time with correct signature ?
Please help. dammit, so close and now I'm stressing out as we are in a race against the clock.( CBSA issues)

update: I went ahead and uploaded the corrected page via web form and also sending a copy via Canada Post tomorrow. Will this help me?

So nervous now. Cant afford to have this application returned to us.
Praying and fingers crossed they haven't already opened my app and sent it back.

Last edited:

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
Submitted app Mar 9. Have not got AOR yet. Just realized on Relationship information and Sponsorship evaluation app...for page 3 it says to be filled out by principle applicant , well i signed it with my signature. ( sponsor) Grrr
I know app may be sent back but is there anyway to save this? since they haven't processed my app yet could I not send in the form again ahead of time with correct signature ?
Please help. dammit, so close and now I'm stressing out as we are in a race against the clock.( CBSA issues)

update: I went ahead and uploaded the corrected page via web form and also sending a copy via Canada Post tomorrow. Will this help me?

Praying and fingers crossed they haven't already opened my app and sent it back.
If you noticed the mistake and sending the updated form........relax......you should be okay.

It was good you acted promptly......it usually takes about 1 month for IRCC to send you AOR1.......so your prompt action is okay.

Wish you Good Luck.

Missrebel801

Sep 27, 2017
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-04-2018
AOR Received.
8-05-2018
Med's Request
03-10-2018
Med's Done....
17-10-2018
If you noticed the mistake and sending the updated form........relax......you should be okay.

It was good you acted promptly......it usually takes about 1 month for IRCC to send you AOR1.......so your prompt action is okay.

Wish you Good Luck.
Thank you so much. I'm hoping the same thing. when I wrote this ( before the update part) I didn't know I could send in form or about CSE. I got no sleep last night at all scowering through the forum to find out I could do that and getting it done and probably won't sleep again till I can call tomorrow and hope to find out it hasn't already been opened and returned.

fingers crossed. ughh so stupid lol I must've went over that app 100 times and missed that 100 times lol

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
Thank you so much. I'm hoping the same thing. when I wrote this ( before the update part) I didn't know I could send in form or about CSE. I got no sleep last night at all scowering through the forum to find out I could do that and getting it done and probably won't sleep again till I can call tomorrow and hope to find out it hasn't already been opened and returned.

fingers crossed. ughh so stupid lol I must've went over that app 100 times and missed that 100 times lol
Relax.....you have sent the updated form through web form and sending a copy via Canada Post tomorrow.

Will advice you include a copy of your receipt of payment for the sponsorship application and/or the initial post tracking number when you send via Canada Post tomorrow.....so its easier for them to sort your previous and updated docs as you don't have a UCI number yet.

Missrebel801

Sep 27, 2017
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-04-2018
AOR Received.
8-05-2018
Med's Request
03-10-2018
Med's Done....
17-10-2018
That is a good idea . I will do that. But my husband does have a UCI number from a previous work permit he overstayed on. I'm assuming they use the same UCI from then ?

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
That is a good idea . I will do that. But my husband does have a UCI number from a previous work permit he overstayed on. I'm assuming they use the same UCI from then ?

If your husband has ever applied for a Canadian visa or Work Permit, he will have a UCI number.

But its better to include a copy of your receipt of payment for the sponsorship application and/or the initial post tracking number when you send via Canada Post tomorrow.

Please register the mail via Canada Post tomorrow so you have tracking number for any future reference.

Missrebel801

Sep 27, 2017
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-04-2018
AOR Received.
8-05-2018
Med's Request
03-10-2018
Med's Done....
17-10-2018
Have already taken your advice and added those pieces of information. on my way to canada post now
Thank u so much. u provided me some relief lol

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12

You should know that if the mistake is caught in the initial review of the app, it will likely be returned without being entered into the system. It is next to impossible for IRCC to link documents sent separately to an app that is not yet in the system, so if the decision to return is made, there is little chance that the updated form you sent will change that.

Missrebel801

Sep 27, 2017
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-04-2018
AOR Received.
8-05-2018
Med's Request
03-10-2018
Med's Done....
17-10-2018
You should know that if the mistake is caught in the initial review of the app, it will likely be returned without being entered into the system. It is next to impossible for IRCC to link documents sent separately to an app that is not yet in the system, so if the decision to return is made, there is little chance that the updated form you sent will change that.
Really?? So if my app isn't opened up yet and I have a UCI number from previously, they can't just find my app and add the page ?

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Really?? So if my app isn't opened up yet and I have a UCI number from previously, they can't just find my app and add the page ?
As I said, if the app is determined to be incomplete and returned, it won't be entered into the system and there won't be anything to find.

Missrebel801

Sep 27, 2017
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-04-2018
AOR Received.
8-05-2018
Med's Request
03-10-2018
Med's Done....
17-10-2018
Ok so in that case I guess I wasted my efforts in sending the info. so the only possible outcome would be them returning my app I guess ?
Thanks for the help

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Ok so in that case I guess I wasted my efforts in sending the info. so the only possible outcome would be them returning my app I guess ?
Thanks for the help
Not necessarily. It is possible that the mistake will not be caught right away or that it will be seen but the officer will give you the opportunity to fix it instead of returning the app.

Missrebel801

Sep 27, 2017
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-04-2018
AOR Received.
8-05-2018
Med's Request
03-10-2018
Med's Done....
17-10-2018
That would be great. fingers crossed then. ty again. have a great rest of the day

Missrebel801

Sep 27, 2017
Ontario
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
13-04-2018
AOR Received.
8-05-2018
Med's Request
03-10-2018
Med's Done....
17-10-2018
Called the call center. Was informed they are only working on end of Feb apps. So mine prob hasn't been opened yet. Agent said they are ADVISED to tell us not to send individual forms but that since I Did, its ok. It may or may not help. She said it doesnt mean they can't later attach the info. they are just advised to suggest we not send it. She said there is a slight chance they can and will but not guareented. She also told me its not guaranteed they will return app. They may just ask for the corrected form through a call or email.
I guess I still have a little hope. If it is sent back to me I guess that's what's meant to be. Thanks for all the help. this update is more for anyone else who the info can benefit ☺

Reactions: Aelin and Michyy

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
Called the call center. Was informed they are only working on end of Feb apps. So mine prob hasn't been opened yet. Agent said they are ADVISED to tell us not to send individual forms but that since I Did, its ok. It may or may not help. She said it doesnt mean they can't later attach the info. they are just advised to suggest we not send it. She said there is a slight chance they can and will but not guareented. She also told me its not guaranteed they will return app. They may just ask for the corrected form through a call or email.
I guess I still have a little hope. If it is sent back to me I guess that's what's meant to be. Thanks for all the help. this update is more for anyone else who the info can benefit ☺
IRCC usually send AOR1 between 6 to 8 weeks after receiving the application..........i think it will help and they will be considerate to add the updated form and will not return your application.......

Good Luck.........

Last edited: