+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wrong PPR letter

Divu1810

Dec 16, 2019
Hi, I received my copr two weeks back. Before copr, IRCC sent me someone else ppr letter for my outlander spouse on my GC key account. I inform ircc and call center agent told me he sent message to office now I need to wait for response them. is there any body have same experience? What should I do now and How much time they will take to send correct letter?

Dec 21, 2019
Could you please share info when u got new ppr.It happens with me I got wrong person ppr in my bc key and everything is completed in my application like background all .

Dec 21, 2019
Hi, I received my copr two weeks back. Before copr, IRCC sent me someone else ppr letter for my outlander spouse on my GC key account. I inform ircc and call center agent told me he sent message to office now I need to wait for response them. is there any body have same experience? What should I do now and How much time they will take to send correct letter?
Could you please share info when u got new ppr and what steps u done to get new ppr?It happens with me I got wrong person ppr in my bc key and everything is completed in my application like background all .