+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wrong police station selected for PCC application

aviral007

Jan 13, 2023
Hi, I made a mistake where I entered incorrect police station on the PCC application. I found out about it when the police called my dad and informed about the incorrect police station selected. Currently on the Indian embassies and consulates website it has the below status - Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate.

Should I create a new application or should I register with another email D and then create a new application?

Anyone who can kindly help?

balu0444

Feb 14, 2023
Hi, I am also in the same situation, police called and informed may dad that incorrect police station is selected. what are the next steps you followed. Do we need to submit a new application again.

Thanks in advance.

aviral007

Jan 13, 2023
Hi, I am also in the same situation, police called and informed may dad that incorrect police station is selected. what are the next steps you followed. Do we need to submit a new application again.

Thanks in advance.
Hi,

Yes, apply for a new PCC application. Make sure you provide the correct details and of your address is different than in the passport then provide you aadhaar card photocopy as well in the application. It’s better to opt for photograph service at BLS as they would anyway ask for a new photo and the Staples is too expensive. I would really suggest to get an appointment at BLS instead of the courier service. My second application went through without issues and in one month currently it is in transit from CGI Toronto to BLS. Verification in india took about 1 -2 weeks.

Reactions: balu0444

aviral007

Jan 13, 2023

Thanks in advance.
You can use the same email address which you used to login to the consulate website.

balu0444

Feb 14, 2023
Hi,

Yes, apply for a new PCC application. Make sure you provide the correct details and of your address is different than in the passport then provide you aadhaar card photocopy as well in the application. It’s better to opt for photograph service at BLS as they would anyway ask for a new photo and the Staples is too expensive. I would really suggest to get an appointment at BLS instead of the courier service. My second application went through without issues and in one month currently it is in transit from CGI Toronto to BLS. Verification in india took about 1 -2 weeks.
Thanks for the response, will apply again a new application with correct police station.

kawal.singh

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hello everyone, I submitted the Police Clearance Certificate application and mistakenly entered the wrong police station. The police officer called and said that the police station is wrong entered.

What should I do next to get it clear? When I track the application on Passport Seva at Indian Embassies and Consulates website, it says " PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate". This status got changed and earlier it was " Police Verification has been initiated and request has been sent to Indian Embassy"

Can someone suggest what should I do in order to get clear PCC

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Hello everyone, I submitted the Police Clearance Certificate application and mistakenly entered the wrong police station. The police officer called and said that the police station is wrong entered.

What should I do next to get it clear? When I track the application on Passport Seva at Indian Embassies and Consulates website, it says " PCC application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate". This status got changed and earlier it was " Police Verification has been initiated and request has been sent to Indian Embassy"

Can someone suggest what should I do in order to get clear PCC
You can ask that police station to forward inquiry to your correct police station or do visit SP office and talk to them

kawal.singh

Star Member
Feb 18, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Just checked, the status changed to "Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate"

Should I submit a new application or visit Indian Consulate and request them to re-submit the verification request?

Feb 4, 2022
Just checked, the status changed to "Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate"

Should I submit a new application or visit Indian Consulate and request them to re-submit the verification request?
Hey Can you please let me know what were the next steps you did to get a clear PCC. Did the wrong police station transferred it to the right one and the same PCC application got cleared ? I am in the same boat.