+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

wrong pictures on copr

daveB1987

Nov 19, 2017
Hi there!

can't believe this just happened! I just got back my copr and looks like they swapped pictures for my and my common law partner . They put my picture on his copr document and his picture on mine. Being same sex couple maybe got the confused but what should i Do now?

there is not even a number to call, I just send an email to provided address, but says it might take 20 days to get back to me

Also, In the corrections section there's no mention of wrong pictures.. does that mean I have to mail everhting and new photos again? Or is it something that officer can fix at border ?

so annoying for being their mistake!

any advice much appreciated

BreakingBad

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico VO
NOC Code......
Sending mail to the VO issued the COPR is the only thing you can do.

They will revert back in a Day or two.
You will get it corrected it no time. Dont worry.

manmoi31

Jul 21, 2017
Hi there!

can't believe this just happened! I just got back my copr and looks like they swapped pictures for my and my common law partner . They put my picture on his copr document and his picture on mine. Being same sex couple maybe got the confused but what should i Do now?

there is not even a number to call, I just send an email to provided address, but says it might take 20 days to get back to me

Also, In the corrections section there's no mention of wrong pictures.. does that mean I have to mail everhting and new photos again? Or is it something that officer can fix at border ?

so annoying for being their mistake!

any advice much appreciated
Just call them, they will rectify it
dont worry
when did you submit passports and when did you get it back??

daveB1987

Nov 19, 2017
thank you very much for getting back to me ! So I should wait to get a response for my email and they will probably ask me to send it back with new pictures right?
Do you think is gonna take as long as it did to get it printed? I really need PR for work and it took me more than 4 weeks for all the procedure to CPC ottawa ....

manmoi31

Jul 21, 2017
thank you very much for getting back to me ! So I should wait to get a response for my email and they will probably ask me to send it back with new pictures right?
Do you think is gonna take as long as it did to get it printed? I really need PR for work and it took me more than 4 weeks for all the procedure to CPC ottawa ....
it wont take that long...it will be soon