+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wrong NOC put at Quebec Arrima portal

Zia1980

Apr 28, 2020
Hi, we are having a different type of problem. We have attend a seminar about Canada immigration, there we fill up a details information about us, and after the seminar my got a call from a immigration consultancy farm, and they have requested us to open profile them but we did not agreed due huge fees, but they open my wife' s profile in arrima portal by wrong NOC, which they informed us after a year and now they are pushing us to open profile but we are not agreed and interest to contact with them, they did not give us arrima portal id & password. In this case, what should we do? Do we need to try correct arrima portal NOC? And is there any possibility to hamper express entry profile due to different NOC?

Ajay26

Mar 3, 2021
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20/10/2021
Hi, we are having a different type of problem. We have attend a seminar about Canada immigration, there we fill up a details information about us, and after the seminar my got a call from a immigration consultancy farm, and they have requested us to open profile them but we did not agreed due huge fees, but they open my wife' s profile in arrima portal by wrong NOC, which they informed us after a year and now they are pushing us to open profile but we are not agreed and interest to contact with them, they did not give us arrima portal id & password. In this case, what should we do? Do we need to try correct arrima portal NOC? And is there any possibility to hamper express entry profile due to different NOC?
Does your wife receive correspondence from arrima? If yes,you can do forgot password to get your login details. If no,forget about that profile.
Secondly, I believe you can create another account by yourself and submit a new declaration of interest. You do not need a representative,save your money.

Arrima and Express entry are totally different. Both can run at the same time.

Zia1980

Apr 28, 2020
Does your wife receive correspondence from arrima? If yes,you can do forgot password to get your login details. If no,forget about that profile.
Secondly, I believe you can create another account by yourself and submit a new declaration of interest. You do not need a representative,save your money.

Arrima and Express entry are totally different. Both can run at the same time.
Noted & thanks for your reply. I am not sure about Arrim's Correspondent, we need to check. Regarding another account, if we open another profile then most of the information will will be match except NOC then arrima team is there any possibility to conflict future immigration process?

Ajay26

Mar 3, 2021
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20/10/2021
Y
Noted & thanks for your reply. I am not sure about Arrim's Correspondent, we need to check. Regarding another account, if we open another profile then most of the information will will be match except NOC then arrima team is there any possibility to conflict future immigration process?
Yes,all information will match except the NOC. I don't think there will be any future conflict.

If they notice any misinterpretation,you can always send a letter of explanation stating how an immigration consultant created an account without consulting you.

Zia1980

Apr 28, 2020
Y

Yes,all information will match except the NOC. I don't think there will be any future conflict.

If they notice any misinterpretation,you can always send a letter of explanation stating how an immigration consultant created an account without consulting you.
Noted & thanks for your kind reply. If we recover her account and then can we change NOC?