+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wrong NoC code : Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) through Express Entry.

jimalik

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
Dear Friends, i have sent my documents to Govt of Ontario for Provincial Nominee Program, they have received the documents on 29 Oct 2015, I just realized that i have put wrong NOC code in my application.

I am still confusing between following:

0124 - Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
1123 - Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations

I am a Marketing Manager of Pharmaceutical companies, could anyone advice which one is correct and what should i do incase i have submitted wrong code. :'(

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
jimalik said:
Dear Friends, i have sent my documents to Govt of Ontario for Provincial Nominee Program, they have received the documents on 29 Oct 2015, I just realized that i have put wrong NOC code in my application.

I am still confusing between following:

0124 - Advertising, marketing and public relations managers
1123 - Professional occupations in advertising, marketing and public relations

I am a Marketing Manager of Pharmaceutical companies, could anyone advice which one is correct and what should i do incase i have submitted wrong code. :'(
Well, I do not know which one is correct. I am afraid that I know of a case where a person who had submitted an application to Ontario with the wrong NOC code was rejected. I think it is better to mail them and let them know. May be other members who are in the same position as you can give you better advice.

Good luck and all the very best!!

jimalik

Star Member
Nov 27, 2014
Thanks a lot, but do you think if i contact them, they will fix it or ask me to reply ?

yeyeobt4CAD

Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jimalik said:
Thanks a lot, but do you think if i contact them, they will fix it or ask me to reply ?
Hi Jimalik, have you sent the message and was there a response from them?

@raj, I sent the message about the Wrong NOC to OINP, but no response yet. Do you have any idea how long this takes them to reply?