+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wrong name on study permit

May 3, 2019
I extended my study permit but my name on my study permit is wrong so I wanna change it how I can change it and what I will have to do ? Actually it was my mistake that I put my last name twice when I applied for extended study permit now it shows my name Parvinder Kaur brar brar while my name is only Parvinder Kaur Brar. Please let me know how I can change it. Thank you.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
I extended my study permit but my name on my study permit is wrong so I wanna change it how I can change it and what I will have to do ? Actually it was my mistake that I put my last name twice when I applied for extended study permit now it shows my name Parvinder Kaur brar brar while my name is only Parvinder Kaur Brar. Please let me know how I can change it. Thank you.

Submit amendment of temporary resident documents.

IMM1436 .

Lemme know if you need help .

Can you please let me know about extension ?
Funds , did you show all the funds for whole year or just 2-3 k in account ?

I will be submitting my extension soon

Thanks

Last edited:
May 3, 2019
I wanna ask one more question that I want make amendments in my study permit and I filled that form so I want to just know I will have to send this form by post or it will be possible to submit online too . Or it will go by post just . Thank you.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
I wanna ask one more question that I want make amendments in my study permit and I filled that form so I want to just know I will have to send this form by post or it will be possible to submit online too . Or it will go by post just . Thank you.
By post only .

Did you find the address to send ?

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Can you please let me know about the extension process ?
How much funds we need to show for extension ?