+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

wrong name on medical form

bluepine

Star Member
Jun 4, 2009
when I received my medical forms the name on my son form was wrong , the DMP said that if we send form back it may take more than two months to get reply from CIC , than he crossed the wrong name and wrote with ink original name and also attach our passports and verify them. my question is , is it ok to do like ths or we should have sent form to CIC for correction. Secondly the DMP told me that it will take five days to get results of blood and urine from lab, is it normal.
Thanks

BobbyB

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bluepine said:
when I received my medical forms the name on my son form was wrong , the DMP said that if we send form back it may take more than two months to get reply from CIC , than he crossed the wrong name and wrote with ink original name and also attach our passports and verify them. my question is , is it ok to do like ths or we should have sent form to CIC for correction. Secondly the DMP told me that it will take five days to get results of blood and urine from lab, is it normal.
Thanks
Well, I guess that should be fine. I am sure the DMP knows what he is doing. If I were you, I wouldn't bother myself too much about that.
Secondly, if the DMP says 5 Days, then just accept it. What can you do otherwise anyway?
He has saved you 2months of waiting time, hasn't he?

Good Luck.