+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wrong name on Experience Letter (Indian Company)

kvians

Jan 16, 2023
Hi, I am applying in CEC class with 1-year Canadian experience and I have genuine 3 year experience in India (Vodafone Idea Ltd). ( NOC B / TEER3 level experience)

I officially don't have last name on any document.

My Indian employment letter / letter of Intent only has my first name but then for email ID creation purpose they took my unofficial last name and now I have my experience letter and salary slip with Last name on it.

Is there any way I can let the immigration dept know as I don't want to lose the points.

Affidavit? Letter of explanation? As I know Vodafone won't entertain my request.

Please help.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi, I am applying in CEC class with 1-year Canadian experience and I have genuine 3 year experience in India (Vodafone Idea Ltd). ( NOC B / TEER3 level experience)

I officially don't have last name on any document.

My Indian employment letter / letter of Intent only has my first name but then for email ID creation purpose they took my unofficial last name and now I have my experience letter and salary slip with Last name on it.

Is there any way I can let the immigration dept know as I don't want to lose the points.

Affidavit? Letter of explanation? As I know Vodafone won't entertain my request.

Please help.
Affidavit and letter of explanation both will be good.

Reactions: kvians