Mack.1

Jun 30, 2018
Hi guys
i have applied my CAQ and also got it in 30 days
and when i saw my name it was mis spelled
My full name is .. Mehakdeep Singh
and on CAQ they write .. Mehakdeer Singh

as i have also checked my forum of CAQ and name written in forms is correct
but dont know how they write incorrect or this was in French .
i dont know what to do..
As i have to apply visa and i am thinking to send CAQ as it is because there is only one word ( R) is written wrong..

if anyone know about this reply me plz

Jun 30, 2019
Hi guys
i have applied my CAQ and also got it in 30 days
and when i saw my name it was mis spelled
My full name is .. Mehakdeep Singh
and on CAQ they write .. Mehakdeer Singh

as i have also checked my forum of CAQ and name written in forms is correct
but dont know how they write incorrect or this was in French .
i dont know what to do..
As i have to apply visa and i am thinking to send CAQ as it is because there is only one word ( R) is written wrong..

if anyone know about this reply me plz
Even same thing happened to me now and i spoke to the quebec immigration over the phone and they told me that it will take three business working days to review and two more business days to send the new one to the email. Also they requested me to call back after three working days to know the update/status.

I am just waiting for it. how many days it took for you to get the correct/updated one?

sampada1020

Feb 24, 2020
Even same thing happened to me now and i spoke to the quebec immigration over the phone and they told me that it will take three business working days to review and two more business days to send the new one to the email. Also they requested me to call back after three working days to know the update/status.

I am just waiting for it. how many days it took for you to get the correct/updated one?
Hi,

How many days did it take to correct your name? I am in the same mess! :(