March 14, 2012
AOR Received.
Approved June 21, 2012 (no AOR)
Med's Done....
February 12, 2012
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Need your input badly.

I don't know how I could've missed it, I had rechecked and rechecked everything before I sent it to my husband in BC. But I recently discovered that I put in the wrong middle name in the IMM 0008E application I submitted in March! Am I doomed?

Say my maiden name was Beyonce Knowles Carter.
And my husband's name is Jay-Z West.

In the application, I had put in WEST as my family name, and BEYONCE KNOWLES in the Given Name field.

But my passport of course says WEST, BEYONCE CARTER.

Gaaahhh I think it must've been out of habit that I had put in my old middle name. What should I do? :'(

OhCanadiana

VIP Member
Feb 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
juillet said:
Need your input badly.

I don't know how I could've missed it, I had rechecked and rechecked everything before I sent it to my husband in BC. But I recently discovered that I put in the wrong middle name in the IMM 0008E application I submitted in March! Am I doomed?

Say my maiden name was Beyonce Knowles Carter.
And my husband's name is Jay-Z West.

In the application, I had put in WEST as my family name, and BEYONCE KNOWLES in the Given Name field.

But my passport of course says WEST, BEYONCE CARTER.

Gaaahhh I think it must've been out of habit that I had put in my old middle name. What should I do? :'(
Send CPC-M a fax (number at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/mississauga.asp) and explain the situation. Then, wait until you get your sponsor approval and check your name. If it wasn't corrected, reach out to the Visa Office and explain it to them again (include the UCI or application number you'll have from the sponsorship approval or AOR).

juillet

Feb 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 14, 2012
AOR Received.
Approved June 21, 2012 (no AOR)
Med's Done....
February 12, 2012
Interview........
Hopefully waived
OhCanadiana said:
Send CPC-M a fax (number at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/mississauga.asp) and explain the situation. Then, wait until you get your sponsor approval and check your name. If it wasn't corrected, reach out to the Visa Office and explain it to them again (include the UCI or application number you'll have from the sponsorship approval or AOR).
Thank you OhCanadiana!