+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wrong Job Title on UAE visa

Mar 16, 2012
India
Category........
Hello Guys... my friend got a job offer for Food service Supervisor and he is working in the same field from long but the problem is his visa of UAE, currently he is in UAE and his employer always put him in Sales Category, rest all document say that he is into F&B service but his UAE visas say the different story
My question.. is it necessary to attach his visas with passport? and if we are asked to attach them later on then will it make any difference on his application?

mirealket

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
Hello Guys... my friend got a job offer for Food service Supervisor and he is working in the same field from long but the problem is his visa of UAE, currently he is in UAE and his employer always put him in Sales Category, rest all document say that he is into F&B service but his UAE visas say the different story
My question.. is it necessary to attach his visas with passport? and if we are asked to attach them later on then will it make any difference on his application?
it really complicated the truth is that he need to sent all the stamp passport page including his recent visa page....if he can get a document from the company to justify that then it ok...he can also write it in his sop