+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wrong job title in EE profile

Aug 11, 2020
I hope someone can give me some guideS about my question, thanks!

I have worked in three different companies after I graduated, the titles are software engineer, software developer, software developer.

When I entered EE pool I wrote software engineer for all those three positions. But it seems the NOA code is different, 2173 for software engineer
and 2174 for software developer.

The problem is now I received ITA and I can not modify the job title any more, I don't think the job title will affect the CRS score, but what should I do to modify or explain this?

saloobhai

Dec 23, 2019
I hope someone can give me some guideS about my question, thanks!

I have worked in three different companies after I graduated, the titles are software engineer, software developer, software developer.

When I entered EE pool I wrote software engineer for all those three positions. But it seems the NOA code is different, 2173 for software engineer
and 2174 for software developer.

The problem is now I received ITA and I can not modify the job title any more, I don't think the job title will affect the CRS score, but what should I do to modify or explain this?
Hi @YouAreBeautiful what did you do then? and did your application get approved then