+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wrong Information on eCOPR

dillym

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
Hi all,

I received eCOPR a week ago. I detected an error on my eCOPR and followed up immediately with IRCC via email (as per instructions). I haven't heard anything yet.

Was anyone in a similar situation? If so, how long did it take IRCC to update your eCOPR?

Any insight at all would be appreciated.

dillym

Star Member
Nov 14, 2019
Hi, I’m under the same situation here, just wondering if you get any updates from IRCC?
Hi there, I never did.

They sent my PR card (very late) 3 days ago. So I think that so as long as you have contacted them about it, you don't need to worry about it.

penguinnn

Jul 26, 2021
Hi there, I never did.

They sent my PR card (very late) 3 days ago. So I think that so as long as you have contacted them about it, you don't need to worry about it.
Hi there, thanks for the reply. I actually got a reply from them yesterday. In the email they ask me to amend the eCoPR which I did. Currently I’m waiting on my card and hope it will arrive soon.

amaski93

Jul 1, 2020
Hi there, thanks for the reply. I actually got a reply from them yesterday. In the email they ask me to amend the eCoPR which I did. Currently I’m waiting on my card and hope it will arrive soon.
Did you receive your PR card ? If yes when ? Also was there change in country of issue in your PR card ?