+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wrong Information on Biometric Letter

Rahael

Nov 22, 2019
Hi
Thank you so much. I did that, My last day to do biometric is May 06. I am not sure if I will be able to make that with this current situation.

Were you able to obtain the biometrics letter with the the correct information?. I am also in the same situation. Kindly help

Ven191

Apr 23, 2018
Can someone urgently assist me.. i went for my biometrics today and my name is written on the receipt as Mr. Instead of Ms. Will it matter?? I can't contact them until Monday now..

Yash2894

May 31, 2022
Hi friends,
In my biometric instruction letter, citizenship is showing ICELAND instead of india.
What's process to solve it and how much time will it take?

Yash2894

May 31, 2022
Hi,

I went to give my biometric and realized that information on the letter generated by Canada immigration has the wrong Country of Birth and Country of Citizenship so could not give my fingerprints and they asked to rectify this and reschedule. I am unable to contact the Canada immigration. Please help me on this, what to do?

Thanks
How much time did it take to resolve it?

fafa osseni

Oct 18, 2023
bonjour j’avais fait une erreur sur mon sexe, j’avais mis masculin au lieu de féminin et j’en ai avisé IRCC par formulaire de changement des coordonnées et ils m’ont envoyé un mail disant que mon compte a été mise à jours mais je n’ai pas toujours reçu une nouvelle lettre de données biométrique que dois-je faire ?

Addo Benjamin

Feb 10, 2024
I am also facing the same problem, my name is misspelled on my biometric appointment letter, and my biometric date was on 8th February 2024 but the deadline of giving the biometric is 15th February 2024. I have sent email to IRCC but no response. Please what should I do