+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wrong home address on E Medical form sent to IRCC

chaybani

Jun 19, 2021
Good day everyone,

My wife (Principal applicant) is a US citizen and we are doing an outland sponsorship, she did her medicals when she was here in Canada a week ago on a visit. The E medical they sent to IRCC has my address on it as (primary Home Address), and her address as (Business address) non primary. When she called the doctor's office to tell them about it, they said it should not be an issue, as it's only for their contact information. Also everything else is correct in there, UCI and IME.

Would that address section be a problem to us ? do we need to be more persistent with the doctor's office to correct it ?or it wont be an issue ?

Thank you

chaybani

Jun 19, 2021
Update : just called again myself, and they said the same thing again, they said IRCC would always use the preferred method of communication with us (Email in our case), and that the addresses they put in the E medical form are not going to change anything. So I guess it is what it is now.

muscletech

May 26, 2020
App. Filed.......
24-02-2020
AOR Received.
10-03-2020
Update : just called again myself, and they said the same thing again, they said IRCC would always use the preferred method of communication with us (Email in our case), and that the addresses they put in the E medical form are not going to change anything. So I guess it is what it is now.
As long as your full name, UCI, DOB, Email, other passport details & file number are correct on the medical request form, it’s all good.