+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wrong height on Pr Card renewal

Idag40

Dec 13, 2022
I just got my pr card renewed today with the wrong height on it by 1cm. In my application and last pr card is correct but the new card shows a different height. I applied for citizenship with my last pr card and other government ids with correct height months ago. I want to travel in few days out of the country. Is there a problem? I have to ask to correct it.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I just got my pr card renewed today with the wrong height on it by 1cm. In my application and last pr card is correct but the new card shows a different height. I applied for citizenship with my last pr card and other government ids with correct height months ago. I want to travel in few days out of the country. Is there a problem? I have to ask to correct it.
Not a problem, no-one looks at that ever (okay, hardly ever), and certainly not for accuracy of less than a cm.

Idag40

Dec 13, 2022
Not a problem, no-one looks at that ever (okay, hardly ever), and certainly not for accuracy of less than a cm.
Thank you for the reply. I got really worried because I have my citizenship in process and also I have been waiting for the pr card for going for vacation.

Reactions: armoured