+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wrong Height on eCoPR and PR Card

ali13939

Star Member
Oct 9, 2015
Hi,

If anyone has experienced something like this before, please let me know. My height is 6 cm less than my original height in both these documents and i have been told to fill out an amendment form by IRCC for it when i asked them about it. But my question is, Is 6 cm a big deal for me to go through this process? I want to travel and will this height error cause me any problem while re entering?

@legalfalcon, if you can advise some thing, that'll be great!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Hi,

If anyone has experienced something like this before, please let me know. My height is 6 cm less than my original height in both these documents and i have been told to fill out an amendment form by IRCC for it when i asked them about it. But my question is, Is 6 cm a big deal for me to go through this process? I want to travel and will this height error cause me any problem while re entering?

1. Don't bother, as far as I know, no one has been measured as to their height when presenting a PR card.

Reactions: klein and ali13939

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi,

6cm is 2 inches and yes it is a significant difference from what you claimed and what the fact is.

You should amend it. As per the most recent processing manual, the officer's at the port of entry no longer look into the eye color and height, but if there is a significant difference in the bio data you provided and what you actually are, it may put your identity into question.

Had it been 1-2 cm, that would have been not a concern.

Drithisa

Sep 21, 2021
Hi,

hi sir did u landed is thr any issue for me my daughters heights is 20cm difference

hhemiway

Aug 30, 2023
hi sir did u landed is thr any issue for me my daughters heights is 20cm difference
Hi. Have you ever resolved the issue? I have a height error of 17cm on my PR card. I mailed them the request for amendment but got no response.