+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wrong end date on Work experience and now I have an ITA and can’t change it

Graceknee

Aug 3, 2018
Hi,

I realized after my ITA that I put a slightly wrong date on one of jobs on my original profile. It is not a job I am now using in my work experience and so not getting a reference for it. But it is now different in my personal history. I am going to explain in a LOE. But does anyone have any experience of this happening to them? Will it fo against me in the decision?

Thanks.

randyle89

Nov 28, 2018
Hi, I am in the same situation. Anyone please help advise on this. Is it ok to correct the information in the application and submit with the LOE to explain the situation?
How did you handle this situation mate?

Graceknee

Aug 3, 2018
Hi, I am in the same situation. Anyone please help advise on this. Is it ok to correct the information in the application and submit with the LOE to explain the situation?
How did you handle this situation mate?
I paid a lawyer for some advice on a number of things and originally I had it written in a LOE but she took it out. They only thing in my LOE was why I changed my primary work occupation code.

randyle89

Nov 28, 2018
I paid a lawyer for some advice on a number of things and originally I had it written in a LOE but she took it out. They only thing in my LOE was why I changed my primary work occupation code.
Oh I see, thank you for the information. Did you submit the application? I am thinking of having a LOE to mention the change.