+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wrong Education History in Visitor Visa Application

Apr 9, 2023
Greetings,
By mistake, I chose Wrong Education History in my Visitor Visa Application, as I am only in High School Passed(secondary school).

I chose "YES" for "Have you ever studied at a post-secondary school (university, college or vocational school)? You don't need to have completed a degree or diploma." in Visit visa application.

But, I provided all the information about my High School Passed(secondary school) in the Visitor Visa Application - as mentioned below:

Name of school
CBSE - Central Board of Secondary Education
From
1995-03
Level of study
Secondary School

My Canadian Visitor Visa is approved and received in my passport.

My request to you that provide me with information/answers, will it affect my Work Permit Visa or PR application at the time of applying if I will chose the Level of Study Secondary School.

Many thanks in Advance.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Greetings,
By mistake, I chose Wrong Education History in my Visitor Visa Application, as I am only in High School Passed(secondary school).

I chose "YES" for "Have you ever studied at a post-secondary school (university, college or vocational school)? You don't need to have completed a degree or diploma." in Visit visa application.

But, I provided all the information about my High School Passed(secondary school) in the Visitor Visa Application - as mentioned below:

Name of school
From
1995-03
Level of study
Secondary School

My Canadian Visitor Visa is approved and received in my passport.

My request to you that provide me with information/answers, will it affect my Work Permit Visa or PR application at the time of applying if I will chose the Level of Study Secondary School.

Many thanks in Advance.
Giving wrong info always create consequences. Its best to declare the mistake now, take the help of professional advice as the damage is already done and the thing will be on your file for ever.

Apr 9, 2023
Giving wrong info always create consequences. Its best to declare the mistake now, take the help of professional advice as the damage is already done and the thing will be on your file forever.
Dear Taran D,
Thank you for your reply.
I applied for Visitor Visa and provided by mistake the wrong education history (Secondary School Info.)
My intention was not beneficial or Profitable to get a Visitor Visa, it was a mistake as I thought that time +12(High School) is post-secondary school and therefore, I mentioned all the info about my High School Passed(secondary school) in the Visitor Visa Application - as mentioned below:

Name of school
From
1995-03
Level of study
Secondary School

What is your advice in this matter as a professional?

Many thanks.

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Dear Taran D,
Thank you for your reply.
I applied for Visitor Visa and provided by mistake the wrong education history (Secondary School Info.)
My intention was not beneficial or Profitable to get a Visitor Visa, it was a mistake as I thought that time +12(High School) is post-secondary school and therefore, I mentioned all the info about my High School Passed(secondary school) in the Visitor Visa Application - as mentioned below:

Name of school
From
1995-03
Level of study
Secondary School

What is your advice in this matter as a professional?

Many thanks.
Sorry for assuming me a professional I am just a volunteer.
I would suggest to withdraw the file, correct it and then submit it again.