+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wrong DOB on ielts scorecard

Usama Maqsood

Jan 13, 2021
My IELTS score has old passport info. Recently i changed date of birth as it was wrong in the old previous passport and we got a new passport with correct date of birth. Now we are in the process applying for migration with new passport details. Since my IELTS Score card has a different DOB, please let me know how can i take this forward when applying for immigration. Any advice or experience will help. Thanks.

harsimranjot

Star Member
Dec 1, 2019
LUDHIANA PUNJAB
Category........
Visa Office......
chandigarh
My IELTS score has old passport info. Recently i changed date of birth as it was wrong in the old previous passport and we got a new passport with correct date of birth. Now we are in the process applying for migration with new passport details. Since my IELTS Score card has a different DOB, please let me know how can i take this forward when applying for immigration. Any advice or experience will help. Thanks.
Just explain your situation in the letter of explanation. Also, upload your old passport as well the documents used for changing your date of birth along with this letter of explanation.

Reactions: Usama Maqsood

AliS1

Jan 19, 2023
Hi Usman, We are facing the same issue. Can you guide if explanation letter worked for you?