Yes
AOR Received.
18-07-2020
Med's Done....
10-10-2020
LANDED..........
22-11-2020
Hi everyone,

On August 5th, I had my medical exam passed. Yesterday, I received an email from IRCC. When I checked my EE profile, it says that "Your action is required.", but there is no updates at all.

Then, I also noticed that my biometrics for PGWP was attached to this EE application. I have not submitted biometrics yet for PR because of covid-19. Date of Biometrics Enrolment and expiry date match with the biometrics that I completed when applying for PGWP.

What is happening with my application and what should I do? Please help!

Walle_007

Aug 8, 2019
Hi everyone,

On August 5th, I had my medical exam passed. Yesterday, I received an email from IRCC. When I checked my EE profile, it says that "Your action is required.", but there is no updates at all.

Then, I also noticed that my biometrics for PGWP was attached to this EE application. I have not submitted biometrics yet for PR because of covid-19. Date of Biometrics Enrolment and expiry date match with the biometrics that I completed when applying for PGWP.

That's normal. Do nothing. Happened with everyone.

ltt_1228

Aug 6, 2020
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
21-08-2020
AOR Received.
21-08-2020
That's normal. Do nothing. Happened with everyone.
Hi Walle,

Does it mean IRCC is using the biometrics for previous WP application (valid for 10 years) to replace the biometrics for PR during COVID-19?

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
Hi Walle,

Does it mean IRCC is using the biometrics for previous WP application (valid for 10 years) to replace the biometrics for PR during COVID-19?
Maybe!!!! Omg this is good news.. but what about the biometrics fee I have paid then.. do u think they will refund

dgeorge

Feb 2, 2020
Hi everyone,

What was tour AOR?

JapaneseInMB

Star Member
May 27, 2020
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
18-07-2020
Med's Done....
10-10-2020
LANDED..........
22-11-2020
What was tour AOR?
June 18th was my AOR!

Hi Walle,

I don't think so. We need to submit new biometrics for PR purpose.

Reactions: dgeorge

ltt_1228

Aug 6, 2020
Category........
CEC
App. Filed.......
21-08-2020
AOR Received.
21-08-2020
June 18th was my AOR!

I don't think so. We need to submit new biometrics for PR purpose.
I agree. It's stated clearly on the website. However, Service Canada is still closed and nowhere to go for inland applicants :(

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
The system always displays details for valid biometrics if they exist. You can see this in spousal applications.

You will still eventually need to give biometrics for the EE PR application eventually.

shomaro

Jan 6, 2020
Hi everyone,

Hi, may I ask after all the applicants and dependents in your case have given the biometrics, is the status still "Your action is required"?

JapaneseInMB

Star Member
May 27, 2020
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
18-07-2020
Med's Done....
10-10-2020
LANDED..........
22-11-2020
Hi, may I ask after all the applicants and dependents in your case have given the biometrics, is the status still "Your action is required"?
I haven't submitted my biometrics yet because no service Canada centres are open at this time.

elga

Jun 5, 2019
Hi all, I just received my biometric requirement letter but all biometric centres are still closed. If by the due day they provided as November and I still cannot get a biometric due to this issue, will they waive the biometric option then? Or my application will be delayed until I can get it done when the centre opens? Thanks a lot!

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
As I said, and as IRCC has clearly said, if you are unable to give biometrics, you will automatically get 90 day extensions until the centre re-opens.

Biometrics will not be waived.

Reactions: EscoBlades