+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Wrong address on paystub

vmalik93

Star Member
Jul 12, 2019
Hi friends,

If the address on my paystub is not up-to-date, will it cause refusal on my APR?
Hi there,
I have the same question. In my first few pay stubs it was mentioned *Trial* instead of *Trail*.

How does it work?

Please advise

yORha_anDrOId

Star Member
Jan 8, 2020
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Paystub isn't mandatory, if you think it will cause problems to your application, just don't submit it. Use a T4 slip instead.

I had the same issue with you, so I didn't submit paystubs but T4 slip instead under CEC. Now I already passed eligibility and background check, only waiting for biometrics to clear criminality.

Reactions: AlanCanada

AlanCanada

Jul 31, 2020
Paystub isn't mandatory, if you think it will cause problems to your application, just don't submit it. Use a T4 slip instead.

I had the same issue with you, so I didn't submit paystubs but T4 slip instead under CEC. Now I already passed eligibility and background check, only waiting for biometrics to clear criminality.
Many thanks for your info. Hope you get the pr soon

NAS29

Star Member
Aug 26, 2018

Hi, were it is asked to submit T4 as a mandatory document? Is this additional one we need to submit just for employment proof?

AlanCanada

Jul 31, 2020
Hi, were it is asked to submit T4 as a mandatory document? Is this an additional one we need to submit just for employment proof?
I think the only mandatory document is a reference letter. Paystub and T4 are recommended to apply and will increase the opportunity to get approval.