+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Writing too many email/adding information to your application

sara007

Jan 4, 2013
Just for understanding, does writing too many emails to CIC or adding information to your PR application while it is in process has any impact ?

Does it create any -ve impact to VO not to send all documents at once in the beginning and instead send it via additional docs while your PR application is in process?

I assume it is not advisable to send multiple queries to CIC, is that correct?
Senior's any experiences ?

lpc19800

Champion Member
May 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 14 2013
AOR Received.
February 24 2013
Med's Request
November 13, 2013
Med's Done....
December 5, 2013
Interview........
Waived: RPRF requested: November 13, 2013
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
January 6, 2014
LANDED..........
January 29, 2014
sara007 said:
Just for understanding, does writing too many emails to CIC or adding information to your PR application while it is in process has any impact ?

Does it create any -ve impact to VO not to send all documents at once in the beginning and instead send it via additional docs while your PR application is in process?

I assume it is not advisable to send multiple queries to CIC, is that correct?
Senior's any experiences ?
How many have you sent?

InfoSeeker12

Champion Member
Aug 28, 2012
Canada
LANDED..........
Sep 2013
I have sent my documents in 3-4. Firstly, the main application and all other core documents. Then my police certificates came in at different times. So i kept sending them as soon as i used to get them. And lastly my Notice of Assessment.

Didn't get any complaints.

Regarding emails. I kept it almost 0 in the beginning. Till i got medical. After sending medicals, i might have send 6-8 emails regarding the progress during different stages.

I think it doesn't really matter. I've seen applicants here, who never sent a single email to CIC..they are just informing us now that they never sent any correspondence nor did they receive anything after AOR. So i don't see any negative impact, as long as you are not unnecessarily annoying the CIC officer, i dont think there is any impact on your timelines. But do send the core docs in the first set.

sara007

Jan 4, 2013
How about sending updated employment letter/reference letters? does that not create any confusion for VO??