+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Writing the correct NOC

tam_garg

Jul 1, 2018
1.My current employer is not willing to provide me with roles and responsibilities letter or anything in written for immigration purposes. Although a colleague of mine who recently resigned and moved to Australia and my boss who retired on 24th dec 2017 are willing to write that for me. My salary slips,promotion letters and appointment letters are with me. Would that be enough to prove my work experience.? Or do I need to talk to current employee friend who is willing to write the same for me.
2.Will my work experience as engineer trainee be considered in 6 years of work ex? and if I am running on sabbatical leave will that period be counted in for my requirement of 6 years work ex?
3. I have my job responsibilities matching 38% of the noc code 2141 and 33% in 2133. Is that percentage sufficient to use either one of them as my NOC codes? Can i use both the codes as NOC. If i have one task that I did for 2 years that matches a third noc should i use that? If I elaborate on my task description in the company in line with noc job duties will that be considered as illegal. Do i need to follow the exact words that are given in my company activity list?