+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Writing in native language

tuhin

Apr 4, 2010
As we know there are two sections (section A & B) in the "Additional Family Background" form. At the top of the form there is an instruction like "Complete all names in English & your native language".

My question, the instruction 'writing in native language' is this applicable only for Section A or also section B, I mean for the whole form?

Plz help and clear me.

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
It is applicable for both sections.

If you are printing or typing the form in English, write below each name with a fine point pen to accommodate the space.

huzcan

May 6, 2013
Hi Wilson,

In my case i can just speak my native language as its my mother tongue, so can i skip the writing part or is it mandatory to learn how to write in native language and write the same?

regards
Huz

wilson said:
Hi,
It is applicable for both sections.

If you are printing or typing the form in English, write below each name with a fine point pen to accommodate the space.

mitali

VIP Member
Sep 7, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
huzcan said:
Hi Wilson,

In my case i can just speak my native language as its my mother tongue, so can i skip the writing part or is it mandatory to learn how to write in native language and write the same?

regards
Huz
It is not mandatory to write in native language. You can write in English. You will also have to submit two labels with your address....for these also you may write in English.

Mitali

huzcan

May 6, 2013
Thanks a Ton Mitali.

mitali said:
It is not mandatory to write in native language. You can write in English. You will also have to submit two labels with your address....for these also you may write in English.

Mitali