+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Writing a letter of invitation for my Girlfriend in the Philippines tourist Visa

Lan13

Jul 18, 2021
Hello good day. I am planning to apply for a vsit visa. I am engaged to my Canadian boyfriend. Our relationship is almost 2 yrs now. He was here in the Philippines last year Feb 2020 because we are supposed to get married last year April of 2020. But it was not happened due of Covid. Instead of coming back again here in Philippines, he wants me to visit in Canada.
Do i need to show a lot of money in my bank for me to get an approval.? We have joint account in Philippine National Bank , it is ok if I will use this account as my show money in Embassy? I dont have any idea of what documents do i need to prepare. Thank you and God bless. I hope someone can help me.

Sledge

Star Member
Dec 30, 2020
Edmonton
Category........
VISIT
Hello good day. I am planning to apply for a vsit visa. I am engaged to my Canadian boyfriend. Our relationship is almost 2 yrs now. He was here in the Philippines last year Feb 2020 because we are supposed to get married last year April of 2020. But it was not happened due of Covid. Instead of coming back again here in Philippines, he wants me to visit in Canada.
Do i need to show a lot of money in my bank for me to get an approval.? We have joint account in Philippine National Bank , it is ok if I will use this account as my show money in Embassy? I dont have any idea of what documents do i need to prepare. Thank you and God bless. I hope someone can help me.
As for funds, my girlfriend from Indonesia had very little. Instead, I stated in my invitation letter that I would cover her flight and expenses. I also included the last 5 months of pay stubs and the bank statement cover sheets for the past 5 months. The application was approved.

Mnjot

Feb 29, 2020
As for funds, my girlfriend from Indonesia had very little. Instead, I stated in my invitation letter that I would cover her flight and expenses. I also included the last 5 months of pay stubs and the bank statement cover sheets for the past 5 months. The application was approved.
Hey, i want to invite my boyfriend on Visitor Visa and we haven’t met in person yet , even not once yet. He doesn’t have any job ..Is it possible for him to get visa… how could i make his profile more stronger . Response or ideas are most welcome , thank you in advance