+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WP- January, february, march applicants (foreign workers)PINOYS

klope

Aug 25, 2012
hi, i am from the Philippines, 24 y.o. i applied as a caregiver in ontario. my employer send my application in hrdc in feb 2012, by end week of june a revision was needed to make due to the salary increase advised by the hrdc. they said that it was already a positive lmo, however the revisions was needed to make so we still need to wait. up to now, no positive lmo received.
last dec.13 ,my employer called hrdc to follow up.. hrdc asked for confirmation if they needed still a caregiver, my employer said yes. after that no news heard again.
pls share ur timeline.. hoping someone could read and reply to this.
merry xmas everyone:)

iyamsky_04

Star Member
Nov 9, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CANADIAN EMBASSY MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
YES
klope said:
hi, i am from the Philippines, 24 y.o. i applied as a caregiver in ontario. my employer send my application in hrdc in feb 2012, by end week of june a revision was needed to make due to the salary increase advised by the hrdc. they said that it was already a positive lmo, however the revisions was needed to make so we still need to wait. up to now, no positive lmo received.
last dec.13 ,my employer called hrdc to follow up.. hrdc asked for confirmation if they needed still a caregiver, my employer said yes. after that no news heard again.
pls share ur timeline.. hoping someone could read and reply to this.
merry xmas everyone:)
Patience is Virtue