+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WP - ICT Extension from Inside Canada

Chiddarthan

Jan 9, 2021
I have applied for Extension on Jan 21st. Still i didn't get any update on the extension. My visa expires on Jun 1st 2023. Can anyone share their timeline for WP ICT visa extension recently.

T.Hien

May 28, 2023
I have applied for Extension on Jan 21st. Still i didn't get any update on the extension. My visa expires on Jun 1st 2023. Can anyone share their timeline for WP ICT visa extension recently.
I applied on 16 Jan, extension inside and notbytt et response. My friend applied on 6 Jan and nothing noww

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
You have implied status so are fine as long as you remain in Canada

Reakar123

Star Member
Jul 31, 2021
Hi,

Is ICT extension with SOWP taking time ? I see most of the ICT extensions are getting completed by 140 days....

TaYfaY

Dec 5, 2022
Hi, I raised webform last week but not yet answer. What type of wp which you hold? I applied under suv program
Dear, did you applied the extension by yourself or through any lawyer.. And if the primary applicant want to leave canada before extension got approved and apouse will b in land with kids what will happem in that case.

Reactions: T.Hien

T.Hien

May 28, 2023
Dear, did you applied the extension by yourself or through any lawyer.. And if the primary applicant want to leave canada before extension got approved and apouse will b in land with kids what will happem in that case.
Hi, I applied through my lawyer and she advised me stay inland until decision is made. If you have visitor visa, You could travel bit 50/50 in border when you come back, the immigrant could ask you some document or you can check in but you can not work until have new one letter for wp.

minkiverma

Apr 28, 2023
still no update. Any update from your side?
@Chiddarthan Even outside Canada(india) i applied for new ICT work permit that also nott respond by ircc after the biometric completion. it's 20 week for me to waiting the next step Passport request.... I applied in 19 Jan 23.... I think there is delay in all ict visas