+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

wp extension with new employer paper app

mims2000

Sep 6, 2012
Hi guys.

My representative said that they passed my wp app + restoration last march 3 thru paper application. I called up cic to check if it is in their system, they said nothing is in there. How long does it usually take to be registered in the system? i have iasues with my agency thats why im kinda worried that they really submitted it.

Thanks

numair728

Star Member
Apr 19, 2014
Hi, i am not sure about your question. can you tell me when you applied. i applied 21st february 2016 (last month) havent heard anything yet from them or from my representative.
thankx

mims2000

Sep 6, 2012
numair728 said:
Hi, i am not sure about your question. can you tell me when you applied. i applied 21st february 2016 (last month) havent heard anything yet from them or from my representative.
thankx
sorry for the confusion. when i used to call cic regarding my wp ext (got refused on the first app), i would just give my uci number and they will be able to trace my application but when u called up this afternoon, the agent said that my application is not in the system but my representative said it was passed last march 3, its almost 3 weeks and its not in their system tet? im just worried

numair728

Star Member
Apr 19, 2014
mims2000 said:
sorry for the confusion. when i used to call cic regarding my wp ext (got refused on the first app), i would just give my uci number and they will be able to trace my application but when u called up this afternoon, the agent said that my application is not in the system but my representative said it was passed last march 3, its almost 3 weeks and its not in their system tet? im just worried
moment to worry then :( i have started to think about calling them and asking about my application? did you get the notification that your paper application was received at vegreville, alberta by courier?

regards