+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WP expires soon but no response

krisanna

Nov 10, 2010
Hi all,

I've applied for my PNP in BC almost 2 months ago and still waiting. Also applied for a new LMO a month ago with the same employer.
My current work permit expires in 10 days and I thought I'd get a reply by now either from PNP or LMO side so I can apply for a work permit extension but nothing and I'm really really worried.
My employer didn't get any phone calls what so ever from either part, besides the notification indicating they've received my application.

So what should I do now? And if my work permit expires will I still be eligible for PNP?

A

amalhi

Hello

i have same position as you , today have 18 weeks of pnp,bc but no response but i also applied for wp extension,now holidays are in iimigration , may bbe they reply in jan.

guide me

thanks

krisanna

Nov 10, 2010
Well in my case, I applied for LMO but unfortunately they refused my application so i couldn't apply for TWP. Right now I'm about to reapply for LMO and still waiting for a response from PNP(I'm in week 17) so hopefully one of them will come positive soon and end my misery.

As if you have been reading the threads, BCPNP responses are coming on week 19-20 so hopefully you'll hear from them soon and consider yourself lucky because most LMO applications are turning out negative.You shouldn't worry if you applied for your TWP extension before your work permit expired because you have the opportunity to continue working as you wait for the new TWP.

Have you heard from PNP office or have they got in touch with your employer?