+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

WP application refusal

jessa8725

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
at 6:49 AM
So here it goes.just in!they refused my application and its the common reply.
1.nit satisfied that you will leave canada ….
2.the puroose of visit is niy consistent
3. The previous employment doesnt show that im financially established
4.you have limited employment possibilities in hime country of residence.
What are we gonna do?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
at 6:49 AM
So here it goes.just in!they refused my application and its the common reply.
1.nit satisfied that you will leave canada ….
2.the puroose of visit is niy consistent
3. The previous employment doesnt show that im financially established
4.you have limited employment possibilities in hime country of residence.
What are we gonna do?
So you applied for a TRV or WP? These anre refusals for an TRV. Order GCMS notes to respond. When you say “we” who is we.

If for a WP, what NOC? What documentation did you show to prove you can do the job? IELTS? Do you live in your country of citizenship? Where is job?

Last edited:

jessa8725

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
So you applied for a TRV or WP? These anre refusals for an TRV. Order GCMS notes to respond. When you say “we” who is we.

If for a WP, what NOC? What documentation did you show to prove you can do the job? IELTS? Do you live in your country of citizenship? Where is job?
For WP..I was asking on my husband's behalf.NOC 6711. Phillipines.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
For WP..I was asking on my husband's behalf.NOC 6711. Phillipines.
Order GCMS notes to get full notes. Refusal reasons seem to be for TRV. Assume he lives in Phillipines now as that is a reason…no employment opportunities in home country. You didn’t apply for a permit.

What province? How much in funds did you show? NOC? IELTS?

Last edited:

jessa8725

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
Order GCMS notes to get full notes. Refusal reasons seem to be for TRV. Assume he lives in Phillipines now as that is a reason…no employment opportunities in home country. You didn’t apply for a permit.

What province? How much in funds did you show? NOC? IELTS?
Im confused about the funds. i dont know if how much our consultant put on the form.
NOC, kitchen helper
under LMIA new and no IELTS

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Im confused about the funds. i dont know if how much our consultant put on the form.
NOC, kitchen helper
Your spouse signs the form so you need to find out from your consultant what he filled out for the whole application. Your spouse would have read it over before signing? Did he submit the right forms? Did he lie on any of the forms?

jessa8725

Star Member
Nov 24, 2018
Your spouse signs the form so you need to find out from your consultant what he filled out for the whole application. Your spouse would have read it over before signing. Did he submit the right forms? Did he lie on any of the forms?
I've read all the docs that the consultant submitted, there's no proof of funds indicated on the paper from IRCC.

Sularbaba

Star Member
Feb 8, 2023

The reason is not for TRV alone, I have someone who got similar reason refusal and he applied for WP

Sularbaba

Star Member
Feb 8, 2023
NOC, kitchen helper
Normally, you would be asked to provide employment record from previous employer. And there, your salary would be shown. That’s where the fund issue occurred. I believe the salary was too small I guess.