+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Would you recommend Canada post (registered) for sending the application ?

aamer43

May 6, 2009
informatics said:
Hi ,

The subject is my question , kindly share your experiences .

Thanks
I used the xpresspost of Canada Post and had no issues at all.....I was able to track my shipment.

Alabaman

Apr 24, 2009
Edmonton
Visa Office......
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nothing wrong with canada post. for your own assurance, its better to pay for delivery cofirmation.

Sophie_Anne

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Absolutely not. Very bad experience - although we paid extra (urgent delivery + registered mail), the package was delivered with 3 days delay which resulted in our application being returned and paying extra as a result of the increased citizenship fees. Not reliable at all!

CanV

Champion Member
Apr 30, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Whats everyone NOing for I dont get it?? Yes send it registered if you want, anything that requires the receiver's signature. Xpresspost I believe includes this service. Someone recommended it over other shipping carriers (FedEx, DHL, etc.) when send to the gov.

Sisifo

Nov 5, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yes I just used Xpresspost from Canadapost last Thursday and the expected delivery date i was told was today. When i tracked it , it was delivered yesterday. i did not opt for the signature option as it cost more, however i did find that when i downloaded the Canada Post delivery certificate confirmation it was signed for by an MK. Basically irrespective of what service you use you can always have the bad experience. In my case Canada Post worked just fine.

skhan123

Star Member
Sep 27, 2009
I used UPS next day service. They are best. Posted around 12 or 1 in the noon. Next day around 2-3pm it was delivered.

informatics

Aug 3, 2009
skhan123 said:
I used UPS next day service. They are best. Posted around 12 or 1 in the noon. Next day around 2-3pm it was delivered.
Thank you so much for sharing your experience. Could you please tell how much did they charge you ?

anyhopeforme

Aug 8, 2014
I wouldn't. I had a bad experience sending with tracking where I couldn't track my package, but realized that my package was received on time a few weeks later.

charmed10-2013

Feb 12, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I sent my application, normal Canada Post mail. I used 3 stamps.

It reached destination after 8 days. It worked for me :)