+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

would like to migrate to Canada!

Moonshine

May 31, 2008
Hi, I just found this forum site and it's very informative. I plan to migrate to Canada under skilled worker and the assessment test result show that I have only 67 points. I have worked in public service in Australia for 17yrs and wish to semi retire there if my immigration is successful. I'm 49 with a 17yr daughter. I have a dipolma of business management and a certificate. I'm currently studying for a degree in Finance and also 2 certificates which are due to complete in a few months. I have been going for French lessons last term so it's very basic. I don't meet one of the criteria for investor's migration as I have not managed 5 staff. Would appreciate any advice.

habib890

Mar 30, 2008
Hi, I just found this forum site and it's very informative. I plan to migrate to Canada under skilled worker and the assessment test result show that I have only 67 points-

Definitely you have good chances to apply for immigration. My opinion is that you apply under skilled woker category.
Visit CIC website for more information.

ghohoef

Apr 12, 2004
Amstelveen, NL
Moonshine said:
... I plan to migrate to Canada under skilled worker and the assessment test result show that I have only 67 points. .... I don't meet one of the criteria for investor's migration as I have not managed 5 staff. Would appreciate any advice.
I do not understand why you are worried about not meeting the criteria for the investor's migration. The first has nothing to do with the second.

Your 67 points should be enough.

Good luck.

M S Chaudhry

Star Member
Jun 6, 2006
If you have intention to migrate to Canada then go ahead and submit application as you will have to wait for a long time. After submitting our application you can think and plan much more.