+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Would be spouse in india

MESMRIZR

Dec 24, 2016
good day people.
Thanks for assisting me previously in applying my PR.

I am hitched now.
I am currently in canada and my wedding is scheduled in jan 2019.

What is the procedure to get my would be here with me.

Is there a step by step or any information that can help me?

I donot want to go through any of the consultants and wants to know if someone can help me here.

Couple of questions::

1- can she apply for visitor first before the wedding?

2- what if i come back to canada alone after wedding and apply for her as outland? What is the process?

3- since its 2 months to the wedding is there anything we can do to prove the authenticity like chats or something?

Please advice

monkeys89

Aug 24, 2018
Category........
FAM
Congratulations on your engagement! Most of the time, when people say "I'm hitched," that typically means they've actually been married.

Your fiancee can apply for a TRV before the wedding. Standard requirements of ties, funds, etc. apply to that application.

If you get married and come back alone, you follow the standard outland application process.

There is nothing to prove in terms of authenticity at the moment (pre-marriage) because you cannot apply for spousal sponsorship prior to the marriage unless you are common-law married. When you are married, then you may wish to submit evidence of the relationship according to the document checklist. Common things to submit are photos of the wedding and of you two together.

Reactions: MESMRIZR

MESMRIZR

Dec 24, 2016
Thanks for the wishes. Its not actually an engagement since the engagement is scheduled with the wedding functions. It was kindaa pre engagement thing.

Can you please out some light on the ties funds etc which i need to apply for my fiance trv?

Also is there any thread or steps i can check in order to apply for HER trv.

Please advice

Thanks in advance

monkeys89

Aug 24, 2018
Category........
FAM
Take a look at the Visitors to Canada forum (this is the spousal sponsorship forum).