worth comming to canada ??????????

pittabread

Champion Member
Oct 25, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohit_sharma123 said:
hi guys
I came here in last june 19 2010 in skilled catagory i got my visa in 6 months . i think i took a right descion of cumming to canada .
This verdict is after 1 year .I have struggled a lot coz our education is not valid here we have to go through credentials or we have to up grade our education . when you apply for jobs they ask for canadian exp but question in our mind is we r new immigrants how can we have canadian experiance .................. i have worked in factories ,,,,, i got a job as in sales after two months of wait and i am still doing that job .. now i am permanent and got all the benifits from my employer . now i can say it was worth coming here ...we have to struggle but it pays u off . i have bought $31500 car cash made my funiture i live in basement and now i am buying a house . i came from india..... my parents are here with me as they came on visitor visa and they r very proud of me .... so guys do ur work and dont loose heart some people will say bad about canada but i would say be ready to struggle which will give u every thing
good luck to my dear frds
mohit sharma

Nice share........+1.........

logical

May 10, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-05-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with Application
AOR Received.
05-07-2011
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
File Transfer...
In Process from 27 Sep'13
Med's Request
21-10-2014
Med's Done....
11-11-2014
Passport Req..
08-12-2014
VISA ISSUED...
Decision Made on Ecas 29 Dec'14
Hi Mohit, thanks for sharing encouraging experience. We will try to follow your path. I just have applied on may 2011. If things goes well, I will require your suggestion later on. Thanks for sharing your email as well.

bugsnette

Oct 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
15-09-2011
Thanks for sharing your experience... this helps a lot specially for us who still waiting... +1 for you

amay

Star Member
May 20, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London, UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-Jan-2010
Doc's Request.
02-Mar-2010
AOR Received.
29-Mar-2010
Med's Request
04-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
26-Apr-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10-Aug-2011
Hi Mohit,

Congratulations on successfully settling in Canada and thanks for sharing the details of how you did it!! Your post is highly motivating.

Do you know if there are any car-loan options for newcomers like us - I mean when we would not have any credit history in Canada? Please throw some light on this.

Thanks,
amay

sharat_joshi77

Jun 21, 2011
Brampton
Visa Office......
Mexico City
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Mar-2010
Doc's Request.
May-2010
IELTS Request
May-2010
File Transfer...
May-2010
Med's Request
Nov-2011
Med's Done....
Feb-2011
Interview........
Waived off
Passport Req..
May-2011
VISA ISSUED...
June-2011
LANDED..........
Aug-2011
mohit_sharma123 said:
hi guys
I came here in last june 19 2010 in skilled catagory i got my visa in 6 months . i think i took a right descion of cumming to canada .
This verdict is after 1 year .I have struggled a lot coz our education is not valid here we have to go through credentials or we have to up grade our education . when you apply for jobs they ask for canadian exp but question in our mind is we r new immigrants how can we have canadian experiance .................. i have worked in factories ,,,,, i got a job as in sales after two months of wait and i am still doing that job .. now i am permanent and got all the benifits from my employer . now i can say it was worth coming here ...we have to struggle but it pays u off . i have bought $31500 car cash made my funiture i live in basement and now i am buying a house . i came from india..... my parents are here with me as they came on visitor visa and they r very proud of me .... so guys do ur work and dont loose heart some people will say bad about canada but i would say be ready to struggle which will give u every thing
mohit sharma
Hey Mohit,
Great progress in very short time.

Regards,
Sharat Joshi

canca

Jun 22, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohit_sharma123 said:
hi guys
mohit sharma
Hi Mohit,

Thanks for sharing ur experience.. It is very very motivating.. I am very much tensed about the job opportunities in Canada. After going through ur post, I get a belief that every story will have a happy ending :)

I am a chartered accountant from India.. I would like to know whether CA's are in demand in canada.. Pls help..

Thanks

mohit_sharma123

Nov 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 oct 2009
Doc's Request.
15 dec 2009
File Transfer...
1 march 2010
Med's Request
25 march 2010
Med's Done....
16 april 2010
Passport Req..
25 march 2010
VISA ISSUED...
24/05/2010
guys
#1 car loan for new immigrants very difficult but u can get your first car for $1200
#2 ca is a good profession but same case u have to up grade
#3i have given u guys my e mail i will help u guys coz i was in the same boat when i came last year and i thought i will help all who r cumming to canada no matter which country he or she is
good luck
mohit

Scanner

Star Member
Apr 6, 2011
Simon123 said:
cool mohit... well done.

A car and house and living with parents in a year is just awesome progress .. i m jealous ;)
Very en-courageous mohit, but what are you working on which gave u a car and a house in this short time in CANADA.

Hope you are not working with mafia - lol

bigmac

Star Member
May 30, 2011
mohit_sharma123 said:
hi guys
mohit sharma
i was a manager in Mcdonalds.i have also worked in some supermarkets as well.what do you think,am i gonna able to find a job easily in torento.

mohit_sharma123

Nov 15, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 oct 2009
Doc's Request.
15 dec 2009
File Transfer...
1 march 2010
Med's Request
25 march 2010
Med's Done....
16 april 2010
Passport Req..
25 march 2010
VISA ISSUED...
24/05/2010
dear friend
I have not done any thing special that i have gained so much success ... its just gods will at the most it was my dedication of getting successful in canada ...... get any surviving jobs and in the mean time keep hunting for job opportunities .... i have been to every door for job .... and guys one job can change a life it happened to me and this can happen to all those who want to be successful be strong and keep faith and think one thing that their is no second job grab what cums infront of u ..........it is said that if u up root a plant and plant it to other soil both have to adjust soil and plant this is a same example with all of us also as we are leaving our land and trying to adjust in other land .... it will take some time but we will grow
good luck guys
mohit

fariza

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2010
Australia
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohit_sharma123 said:
dear friend
I have not done any thing special that i have gained so much success ... its just gods will at the most it was my dedication of getting successful in canada ...... get any surviving jobs and in the mean time keep hunting for job opportunities .... i have been to every door for job .... and guys one job can change a life it happened to me and this can happen to all those who want to be successful be strong and keep faith and think one thing that their is no second job grab what cums infront of u ..........it is said that if u up root a plant and plant it to other soil both have to adjust soil and plant this is a same example with all of us also as we are leaving our land and trying to adjust in other land .... it will take some time but we will grow
good luck guys
mohit
Very well said bro. Wish you contd. success

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
You're probably beyond caring about +1's these days, but it doesn't hurt! What an encouraging post. Congratulations on such a successful settlement in Canada. Wishing you a happy life here!

cai84

Star Member
Apr 10, 2011
PI
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2010
AOR Received.
31-03-2011
Med's Request
11-04-2011
Med's Done....
19-04-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
16-06-2011
very inspiring experience mohit.. hard work really pays off.. God bless! :)