+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Worry Worry inland application for Sponsorship 2015

Diarraye

Jul 22, 2014
Hi Guys: This is what I get in my mailbox regarding my sponsorship I'm very stress out and worry. An interview has been scheduled for you in regards to your sponsorship application for *******as a member of Spouse or common-law partner in Canada Class. The interview will be held at the Canada Immigration Centre, Room 210, 2204 Avenue SE, Calgary Alberta on *** at ***am. t is imperative for you to appear for your interview. If you are unable to attend the interview on the date and time indicated. you must inform us well in advance, giving a substantive reason why you are unable to attend. Failure to appear for this interview may be perceived as a lack of interest in this application and your application could be refused At this interview, there is no right for counsel to attend. However, counsel is welcome to attend on the date set for the interview. Counsel may be a barrister or solicitor, friend. relative or any person who is there, with the permission of the applicant. Presence of counsel should not impede the interview process. Please note that counsel, friends or family members are not allowed to act as interpreters. If you believe you will require the services of an interpreter, you must contact our office b mail or by fax at ****** no later than ***2015. Our office will ensure an accredited interpreter is available. In your please state your full name. Unique client identifier number and the language in which correspondence you would like to conduct the interview The Unique client identifier in the upper right corner of this letter is your personal identification number. Canada. with Citizenship and Immigration correspondence Please include this number in any telephon the Call Centre at (Toll Free) Genera If you require further assistance, information and application kits may also be obtained through our Web site at http://www.cic.gc.ca. Yours truly
Please i need some example for interview :(

Mapleson

Apr 2, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Havana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-03-2015
Doc's Request.
21-08-2015
AOR Received.
24-04-2015
File Transfer...
28-05-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
13-02-2015
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
24-09-2015
VISA ISSUED...
30-09-2015
LANDED..........
18-10-2015
I'm not sure about Canada Class applications, but for the Family Class applications, there is a list of 300 or so relationship based questions on the 2015 Application Spreadsheet, which is linked in my signature.

Good luck