File Transfer...
20-8-2014
Med's Done....
12-6-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-11-2014
When I came in turkey I came as a Greek citizen....u think is easy to live in turkey?yes I am in danger,I can't go somewhere Turkish men make like they didn't see woman before...my neighboorhood is full of Kurdish,so as U can understand we can't even talk......when U make a conflict immediately they are ready to use knife or gun....u work 12hours U make 2hours to go and 2to turn,and U take 1200lira....i never said I will use,or I will play game with this with cic...cic doesn't even know this...this is a human conversation...or do I have to be happy that my husbands sister threatens me?

KarlR

Star Member
Oct 18, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
ninakap30 said:
When I came in turkey I came as a Greek citizen....u think is easy to live in turkey?yes I am in danger,I can't go somewhere Turkish men make like they didn't see woman before...my neighboorhood is full of Kurdish,so as U can understand we can't even talk......when U make a conflict immediately they are ready to use knife or gun....u work 12hours U make 2hours to go and 2to turn,and U take 1200lira....i never said I will use,or I will play game with this with cic...cic doesn't even know this...this is a human conversation...or do I have to be happy that my husbands sister threatens me?

I don't see what any of this has to do with CIC.as others have said,you are in Turkey by choice.just because you don't like your living conditions,dosnt mean it's CIC's fault or that they should hurry your file up.

Everyone here is waiting for theyre PR.A lot of people have been waiting longer than you,myself included.
I don't know what the situation is that your husbands sister threatens you,but it's not CICs fault,and not something people here can give advice on.

ninakap30

Apr 4, 2014
istanbul
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
20-8-2014
Med's Done....
12-6-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-11-2014
KarlR said:
I don't see what any of this has to do with CIC.as others have said,you are in Turkey by choice.just because you don't like your living conditions,dosnt mean it's CIC's fault or that they should hurry your file up.

Everyone here is waiting for theyre PR.A lot of people have been waiting longer than you,myself included.
I don't know what the situation is that your husbands sister threatens you,but it's not CICs fault,and not something people here can give advice on.
who said is vice fault?again U don't understtand...i am in turkey by choice yes because in Greece we could not live after the big crisis...but the fact that I don't like to live in turkey disturbs some people here,turkey is not paradise especially for a European citizen....and I didn't ask from cic to hurry up for me,I am just talking in a forum about my feelings...and yes we will wait in turkey..

ninakap30

Apr 4, 2014
istanbul
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
20-8-2014
Med's Done....
12-6-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-11-2014
Just to close the subject cause I see some people attack me....i never used the bad quality of life I live in turkey or my husbands sister threats to win something...i just asked how they work the files...by date?etc...comments like turkey is a safe country and U should like I think is not a mandatory for all.for me turkey is a place that I can't live..i feel insecurity...if we were rich then turkey would be safe and nice....big political riots are going to come and I would never dream to live there...thats why we decided to go...persomally I have been in depression....and nobody said is cic fault that my hubbys sister threatens me..i have just described in an anonymous foroum my condition....cic has rules and procedures,fortunately or unfortunately we will follow them...

KarlR

Star Member
Oct 18, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
ninakap30 said:
Just to close the subject cause I see some people attack me....i never used the bad quality of life I live in turkey or my husbands sister threats to win something...i just asked how they work the files...by date?etc...comments like turkey is a safe country and U should like I think is not a mandatory for all.for me turkey is a place that I can't live..i feel insecurity...if we were rich then turkey would be safe and nice....big political riots are going to come and I would never dream to live there...thats why we decided to go...persomally I have been in depression....and nobody said is cic fault that my hubbys sister threatens me..i have just described in an anonymous foroum my condition....cic has rules and procedures,fortunately or unfortunately we will follow them...
Unfortunatly the only thing you can do at this point is wait...yes,it is anoying to have to wait and have no contact by CIC,but unfortunatly we can't do anything about it.
The only thing I can suggest is to check the spreadsheet for your visa office to get an idea of processing timelines.
I definitely would not be worried that you havnt heard anything in two months.

I am sorry if I was abit harsh in my last post,but everyone here is waiting and we all wish the process would go by quicker.
If you do not make much money in Turkey could you not move to Canada with your spouse and support him over there untill his pr comes through?

ninakap30

Apr 4, 2014
istanbul
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
20-8-2014
Med's Done....
12-6-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-11-2014
KarlR said:
Unfortunatly the only thing you can do at this point is wait...yes,it is anoying to have to wait and have no contact by CIC,but unfortunatly we can't do anything about it.
The only thing I can suggest is to check the spreadsheet for your visa office to get an idea of processing timelines.
I definitely would not be worried that you havnt heard anything in two months.

I am sorry if I was abit harsh in my last post,but everyone here is waiting and we all wish the process would go by quicker.
If you do not make much money in Turkey could you not move to Canada with your spouse and support him over there untill his pr comes through?
its ok dear I just got upset cause its really different to live somewhere its different to go as a tourist....yes we will wait no other choice...we have some money but we hold ot for Canada...we can just see that in turkey has no future...he aggrees too..
But to go Canada without him.would be really difficult...we had relationship by distance 3years we got married for this,to be together all time..on the other hand cic may consider the marriage is not real(we have a lot of red lines)so I don't want to risk it...we will see hope the best for all of us that want a better future :)

KarlR

Star Member
Oct 18, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
ninakap30 said:
its ok dear I just got upset cause its really different to live somewhere its different to go as a tourist....yes we will wait no other choice...we have some money but we hold ot for Canada...we can just see that in turkey has no future...he aggrees too..
But to go Canada without him.would be really difficult...we had relationship by distance 3years we got married for this,to be together all time..on the other hand cic may consider the marriage is not real(we have a lot of red lines)so I don't want to risk it...we will see hope the best for all of us that want a better future :)

But there's no reason your husband could not accompany you to Canada as a tourist and just stay untill his PR is approved?

keesio

VIP Member
May 16, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2013
Doc's Request.
09-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-01-2013
File Transfer...
11-02-2013
Med's Done....
02-01-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-08-2013
LANDED..........
14-10-2013
Might be tough for him to get a TRV

KarlR

Star Member
Oct 18, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
keesio said:
Might be tough for him to get a TRV

Oh?even with a canadian wife?
Sorry,I've not mch knowledge of those visas

keesio

VIP Member
May 16, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-01-2013
Doc's Request.
09-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-01-2013
File Transfer...
11-02-2013
Med's Done....
02-01-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
12-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
15-08-2013
LANDED..........
14-10-2013
KarlR said:
Oh?even with a canadian wife?
Sorry,I've not mch knowledge of those visas
Actually it makes it harder. they will see that he has a Canadian wife and he may want to stay in Canada with her, being an overstay risk.

ninakap30

Apr 4, 2014
istanbul
Category........
Visa Office......
ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
File Transfer...
20-8-2014
Med's Done....
12-6-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-11-2014
Yes...unfortunately he can't visit me as a turist :(sorry if I became angry but some people talk and accuse me I use this to play a game....i am not stupid,I have descent on me but for us turkey is a bad place to live...especially for me that I am foreigner...:(my choice yes cause if I was not in turkey we would splitt up with my husband.anyway,fingers crossed.i am just in panic...thanksfor ur replies