+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Worried. No SA since AOR

Coco050379

Apr 2, 2019
hi. Is there any body here in the same situation still waiting for SA after AOR? I have been divorced twice and maybe this is the hold up why it’s taking so long? They started my eligibility mid January and till now I am not approved as Sponsor. I am a Canadian Citizen with no criminal record, was never on welfare nor social assistance or bankruptcy. My first divorce was because my ex assaulted me. And i divorced him in Nov 2010 after 9 yrs together Then i met this guy and and got married 2013, and sponsored him 2015. While the spousal sponsorship was in process, I found out that he was cheating on me, so I withdrew the application, and divorced him in 2016. And Now i am married (July 2018) to my best friend’s brother whom I’ve known since we were in middle school and sponsored him end of October 2018. I got the Acknowledgment of Receipt letter (AOR) mid December , since then I Haven’t got any SA letter. I don’t think I am in a sponsorship bar since my ex didn’t even landed in Canada. Please enlighten me if anybody is in the same case as mine. This is my lost shot at love and I just wany to be with my husband so bad

Shellzyan

Star Member
Sep 16, 2018
hi. Is there any body here in the same situation still waiting for SA after AOR? I have been divorced twice and maybe this is the hold up why it’s taking so long? They started my eligibility mid January and till now I am not approved as Sponsor. I am a Canadian Citizen with no criminal record, was never on welfare nor social assistance or bankruptcy. My first divorce was because my ex assaulted me. And i divorced him in Nov 2010 after 9 yrs together Then i met this guy and and got married 2013, and sponsored him 2015. While the spousal sponsorship was in process, I found out that he was cheating on me, so I withdrew the application, and divorced him in 2016. And Now i am married (July 2018) to my best friend’s brother whom I’ve known since we were in middle school and sponsored him end of October 2018. I got the Acknowledgment of Receipt letter (AOR) mid December , since then I Haven’t got any SA letter. I don’t think I am in a sponsorship bar since my ex didn’t even landed in Canada. Please enlighten me if anybody is in the same case as mine. This is my lost shot at love and I just wany to be with my husband so bad
I was sort of in a similar situation. I got married in 2014 and found out my ex was cheating so we separated in 2016 and I withdrew my sponsorship app. I was remarried 2018, I filed my new sponsorship for my current husband in Oct I didn’t get AOR until Feb 12 and SA March 22. Don’t worry it’s coming.

Reactions: singleman

Coco050379

Apr 2, 2019
Thank you so much it’s been almost 4 months since I got AOR. So it’s really making me worry. I’ve called few times and the same answer is what i get, it’s still within processing time

Coco050379

Apr 2, 2019
I was sort of in a similar situation. I got married in 2014 and found out my ex was cheating so we separated in 2016 and I withdrew my sponsorship app. I was remarried 2018, I filed my new sponsorship for my current husband in Oct I didn’t get AOR until Feb 12 and SA March 22. Don’t worry it’s coming.
I wonder if they are still working on up to Oct 9th applications which they’ve been telling people since last year

Shellzyan

Star Member
Sep 16, 2018
I wonder if they are still working on up to Oct 9th applications which they’ve been telling people since last year
I gave up on calling them. Each agent tells you different things which is frustrating.
Where is the principal applicant being sponsored from?