+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

worried canada student visa..suggest

sneha14

Jul 23, 2012
Hi, I have applied my visa on 9th july 2012 and i received a message saying that it reached delhi on 10th. i still dint receive my visa . its been days now and i bit worried.

According to my profile I completed my 10th (63%) n 12th MPC(58 % ) in 2008 and have 1 year gap before going to australia (2009) for diploma in hospitality. I had to come bak in the midway as the stay there ws uneventful due to racist and also as my father forced me to come back in 2011 as i was the only child. I worked for GE capital retail bank as a customer service rep for 1 year in the meanwhile i was still upset about my dream of pursuing overseas studies as i couldnt finish it hence I checked about canada and found out to be the best and peaceful place to live and study and convinced ma dad with the same.

I checked out with the consultancy and applied and i still worried if i will get or not. I applied by showing edu loan of 10 lacks , dads income ( work and properties) also submitted the previous course details. I applied for hospitali and tourism diploma.\IELTS 6.5 (r6, w6, l6 and s7.5)

Thank you

sneha14

Jul 23, 2012
Re: canada student visa

I m really nervous abt what the result would be...fingers crossed and bit tensed.

vineshparekh

Jul 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-11-2015
Nomination.....
13-11-22015
AOR Received.
11-12-2015
Med's Done....
23-12-2015
Passport Req..
05-05-2016
Hey I applied for visa today and I was told that it will take 15 working days. So don't worry you will get visa within 4-5 days.

Better chosen option of Canada. I've heard frnds saying it is one of the best places to live. Safe for girls. So best of luck for your life. Fulfil ur dream.

thatsnandu

Star Member
Feb 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dont worry..just relax.. u ll get it..!! meanwhile which college u have applied..?? me too applied for tourism management ..!!

Jitu1011

Aug 23, 2011
Toronto, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-05-2012
Doc's Request.
Reached Sydney 18-05-2012/ PER 4 June 2012
AOR Received.
20-JUNE-2012
IELTS Request
7.5 (Sent with application)
File Transfer...
20-June-2012
Med's Request
14-AUG-2012
Med's Done....
25-AUG-2012/ Medical Line updated on Ecas 7Oct2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-AUG-2012
VISA ISSUED...
31st- Oct - 2012
LANDED..........
15th Nov 2012
As mentioned in your post... u have a gap twice in studies.It is a matter of serious concern as this could make VO doubtful about your intention to pursue studies. The factor which affect VISA are your intention, ability and ties with home country to return after expiration. As you applied for STUDY VISA the Visa Officer must have to get convinced that your primary motive to reach Canada is to complete studies, which you can support financially and will return on completion. your leaving Australian study in middle could impact your current VISA if your consultant haven't prepared SOP in lieu to explain the reason and cause on it,

Hwowever, I still feel rejection are made faster than the approvals so if you haven't received your rejection as yet your application will probably get approved.

sneha14

Jul 23, 2012
vineshparekh said:
Hey I applied for visa today and I was told that it will take 15 working days. So don't worry you will get visa within 4-5 days.

Better chosen option of Canada. I've heard frnds saying it is one of the best places to live. Safe for girls. So best of luck for your life. Fulfil ur dream.
Thank you Vinesh, I hope u get ur visa soon .. wish u all the best buddy

sneha14

Jul 23, 2012
thatsnandu said:
Dont worry..just relax.. u ll get it..!! meanwhile which college u have applied..?? me too applied for tourism management ..!!
Thanks you buddy .. I applied for Humber.. n u?

sneha14

Jul 23, 2012
Jitu1011 said:
As mentioned in your post... u have a gap twice in studies.It is a matter of serious concern as this could make VO doubtful about your intention to pursue studies. The factor which affect VISA are your intention, ability and ties with home country to return after expiration. As you applied for STUDY VISA the Visa Officer must have to get convinced that your primary motive to reach Canada is to complete studies, which you can support financially and will return on completion. your leaving Australian study in middle could impact your current VISA if your consultant haven't prepared SOP in lieu to explain the reason and cause on it,

Hwowever, I still feel rejection are made faster than the approvals so if you haven't received your rejection as yet your application will probably get approved.
I agree with you , I did prepare SOP stating the same reason as i mentioned above with the help of my dad. I jus mentioned tht its because of the racist reason n i am the only daughter as well my dream of pursuing overseas edu therefore i chose canada. i dint particularly mentioned of my coming because i thought the reason states my strong ties with my family . I hope my visa gets approved.

sneha14

Jul 23, 2012
thatsnandu said:
In Niagara College..!! Which is ur course exactly..??

Its not completely tourism . I took Diploma in hospitality and tourism - business application. Niagara College is also too good. It was my first choice but dint apply as my consultant advised o choose between Humber and George brown.

thatsnandu

Star Member
Feb 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sneha14 said:
Its not completely tourism . I took Diploma in hospitality and tourism - business application. Niagara College is also too good. It was my first choice but dint apply as my consultant advised o choose between Humber and George brown.
Mine is almost same..!! Tourism Management- Business Development..!! Its a 2 year program.. but am getting a direct entry to the second year as I already have a degree in Hotel Management..!! Humber is also gud..!! My friend completed PG cert from Humber in Hospitality..!! He has moved to Alberta..working with Hilton..!!

sneha14

Jul 23, 2012
thatsnandu said:
Mine is almost same..!! Tourism Management- Business Development..!! Its a 2 year program.. but am getting a direct entry to the second year as I already have a degree in Hotel Management..!! Humber is also gud..!! My friend completed PG cert from Humber in Hospitality..!! He has moved to Alberta..working with Hilton..!!
thats nice..