+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Worried about medical for canada visa

Preet345

Feb 12, 2019
Hi everyone , i'm 19 and i choose to persue my higher studies in canada , already done with offer letters and all that stuff except medical , i'm actually worried because my doctor told me that i have fatty liver which makes my ast and alt levels 69 and 72 moreover my bilirubin level is 2.2 . Doctor performed additional hepatitis tests but all negative.
Would my fatty liver and jaundice make my visa rejected.
It would be great to hear a reply. Please help..

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hi everyone , i'm 19 and i choose to persue my higher studies in canada , already done with offer letters and all that stuff except medical , i'm actually worried because my doctor told me that i have fatty liver which makes my ast and alt levels 69 and 72 moreover my bilirubin level is 2.2 . Doctor performed additional hepatitis tests but all negative.
They would be more concerned with diseases such as HIV, Hepatitis, Tuberculosis. In the even you have medical issues, they will put your visa application on hold until you get the treatment. Only communicable diseases that is diseases that can be spread from person to person will cause alarm.

Preet345

Feb 12, 2019
They would be more concerned with diseases such as HIV, Hepatitis, Tuberculosis. In the even you have medical issues, they will put your visa application on hold until you get the treatment. Only communicable diseases that is diseases that can be spread from person to person will cause alarm.
Thanks selvakk for your reply.
If the jaundice persists,my visa would be rejected?.... ..and actually wanted to ask that ,my bilirubin count is just 1.2 high than normal range . Even this could cause problem?

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Thanks selvakk for your reply.
If the jaundice persists,my visa would be rejected?.... ..and actually wanted to ask that ,my bilirubin count is just 1.2 high than normal range . Even this could cause problem?
don't know about Jaundice, wait and see what they say about your medicals.

vikramjeetsaini

Sep 1, 2019
Hi preet
Did u get ur visa or you were denied due to high alt level, please reply i also have high alt pevel