+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

World Education Services (WES) - timeframe to receive report - your experience?

Sam05mar2013

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
YYC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
over all WES service is EXCELLENT.

as they committed the 20 business days, they are sendding reports. THANKS WES

MONKUCHA

Oct 6, 2014
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
ALBERTA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8/17/15
Nomination.....
06/19/15
AOR Received.
11/16/15
Med's Request
05/02/16 UPFRONT
Med's Done....
05/02/16
Sorry for the question not 100% related to the topic.
will I get eXtra points for wes evaluation of my technical high school if I have Canadian diploma?
I have 91 points for Canadian education and according to cic website high school is worth 28 points.
Can I get all those points? Please help as i don't want to waste 200 and not get any extra points

Aust-Canada

Mar 18, 2015
Melbourne, Australia
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sam05mar2013 said:
over all WES service is EXCELLENT.
as they committed the 20 business days, they are sendding reports. THANKS WES
That's a pretty different story than I've heard/read from most others. I have found them slow and unresponsive, however I believe it probably depends on the type of education credential, the country it is from and the institution that is providing the records. My biggest issue is that there is not enough information posted in my account about the process. Only ever seen "Documents Received" and "Evaluation in Progress" - even my estimated completion date has disappeared. I've emailed them but no reply... :-[

FAK

Mar 12, 2015
Dear All,

Can any one pl tell that how much time will it require to receive the ECA report hard copy out side CANADA in Pakistan.

I have received my PDF version and online confirmation on 10/3/2015, But still not received the hard copy.

regards.

Joey10

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Does anyone know what " intial evaluation in progress document by document " when should I expect result?

gc_007

Star Member
Oct 8, 2012
My status is evaluation in progress....but it does not mention expected completion date....where to find it

Aust-Canada

Mar 18, 2015
Melbourne, Australia
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gc_007 said:
My status is evaluation in progress....but it does not mention expected completion date....where to find it
You just have to wait until the estimated completion date is added to your account.

Aust-Canada

Mar 18, 2015
Melbourne, Australia
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gc_007 said:
How long for the estimated date after a status of evaluation in progress
I think mine appeared maybe 2 weeks after the status first shows 'Evaluation in Progress'. Its probably very much dependent on the course/qualification being evaluated.

dmurtaza

Mar 20, 2015
"You just have to wait until the estimated completion date is added to your account"

And where on website will I see the expected date of completion???

Ignore my ignorance please....

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
20th April - "documents received, review in progress"
1st May - "evaluation in progress"

No estimation date in my account

PJ1220

May 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
1311/1242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015 (NBPNP EOI)
Doc's Request.
09-26-2015 (NBPNP ITA)
Nomination.....
12-08-2015 (NBPNP)
AOR Received.
10-27-2015 (NBPNP AOR)
Hi all.

Sent my diploma to WES on 30 April and they received it on 4 May.My status update was change to "initial document received" and "evaluation in progress". On the other hand, my school sent my TOR on 11 May and based on the tracking number it already reached Richmond just 15 May, and will be delivered to WES 1-3 business days from said date.

I expect that WES will receive my TOR on Wednesday, 27 May. I'll just start counting my 20 days from there so my ETA for them to finish assessing my credentials will be on 16 June and another 5-8 days for the delivery of my ECA maybe on 24 June. I'm hoping it will be earlier though.

jaeseung

Star Member
Dec 20, 2016
I took the free degree equivalency tool in WES website and it turned out my bachelors degree has an equivalency in Canada of "Completion of secondary school education and Community College Diploma (2 years)"

is there by chance upon formal submission of my documents the equivalency assessment improves? my degree is regulated and I have not taken the board licensure examination, will it make a difference if I am licensed or not?

Note: Degree is 5 years BS Physical Therapy
Which uni did u go to? Thats surprising? What wrre their reason?

PAWAN0303

Oct 15, 2018
Hi,

WES was concluded on 5th October 2018 and approved WES hardcopy yet to deliver at my address. Today is 15th October 2018. Could anyone guide me when shall I receive it? Need supporting information like to who need to contact for the same and how to get the tracking information of the courier? Thanks in advance! Appreciated it.