+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Workpermit

shruti_13

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
Need Work Permit from Bangladesh.
How to apply
Fill Out Form I-765. The form you will use to apply for a work permit is Form I-765, available for free download on the USCIS website. ...
Attach Proof of Your Eligibility for a Work Permit. ...
Attach the Proper Fee. ...
Submit Your EAD Application.

kanon chanda

Dec 31, 2018
Fill Out Form I-765. The form you will use to apply for a work permit is Form I-765, available for free download on the USCIS website. ...
Attach Proof of Your Eligibility for a Work Permit. ...
Attach the Proper Fee. ...
Submit Your EAD Application.
bt i need canadian workpermit

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
What is your question? You can't just GET a work permit. You have to find an employer (no employers on this forum) and then they have to go through the LMIA process at their own expense and the process takes 4-6 months. That being said, no employer in Canada is going to offer you a job when you are outside Canada unless you have specialized skills.

Focus more on immigration.

Reactions: lukeortolani

snehabopche92

May 22, 2019
What is your question? You can't just GET a work permit. You have to find an employer (no employers on this forum) and then they have to go through the LMIA process at their own expense and the process takes 4-6 months. That being said, no employer in Canada is going to offer you a job when you are outside Canada unless you have specialized skills.

Focus more on immigration.
yes!

What you have said is absolutely correct.
If you want to get a job in Canada, then at least your visa must be in processing. Only then can you find work in Canada

shruti_13

Star Member
Jun 21, 2019
bt i need canadian workpermit
Typically, obtaining a Canadian work permit is a two-step process. In most cases, applicants will first require a job offer before they can apply for a Canadian work permit.

Step 1
In the vast majority of cases, the first step towards obtaining a Canadian work permit is to apply for a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) from Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC). Usually, the Canadian employer must undertake domestic recruitment efforts and demonstrate that no Canadian permanent residents or citizens are qualified for the position at hand.

Step 2
After a positive LMIA has been issued, the applicant can apply for a Canadian work permit on that basis.
Work permits are employer specific, unless a worker has an open work permit. If a worker wants to change employers, they must obtain a new Work Permit before performing another job in Canada. Canadian work permits are also limited in duration.

kanon chanda

Dec 31, 2018
Typically, obtaining a Canadian work permit is a two-step process. In most cases, applicants will first require a job offer before they can apply for a Canadian work permit.

Step 1
In the vast majority of cases, the first step towards obtaining a Canadian work permit is to apply for a Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) from Employment and Social Development Canada (ESDC). Usually, the Canadian employer must undertake domestic recruitment efforts and demonstrate that no Canadian permanent residents or citizens are qualified for the position at hand.

Step 2
After a positive LMIA has been issued, the applicant can apply for a Canadian work permit on that basis.
Work permits are employer specific, unless a worker has an open work permit. If a worker wants to change employers, they must obtain a new Work Permit before performing another job in Canada. Canadian work permits are also limited in duration.
how can i get job offer

russ6970

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2017
Newfoundland
Category........
FAM
LANDED..........
31-12-2020
You have to apply for jobs yourself. Go to website like Indeed, Monster & linkedin. Google Canadian job sites. But as everyone has said, most employers will not touch anyone that is not in Canada. You would be better looking at how you can immigrate if you are serious. Google immigrate to Canada.