+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Workpermit rejected today second tym plz help..

robinjazz

Sep 2, 2010
Hi to all,
My workpermit is rejected today second time on da ground that i am not sufficiently well established in your country.
2. You have not demonstrated that you have sufficient ties to your country and you depart canada at the end of the period authorized for ur stay as a temporary resident.
3. I am not satisfied that you are destined to canada for bona fide employment purposes. In my opinion you are nt a bona fide worker but are using the foreign worker program in order to facilitate your entry into canada.
Plz help me guys in this concern.
What i will do next step in order to get visa approval.
Plz help me bc guy...[flash=200,200][/flash]

angelbrat

Oct 31, 2009
You need to provide ties to your Country. Own property, have family, education etc.

Also, it sounds like CIC do not believe the job offer is genuine. Maybe you could show more qualifications, history of the company you are working for etc. Perhaps the company could provide more proof of the job and why you are the correct candidate for the position. Even inviting CIC to visit the work premises and show them the job you will be doing.

You need a lot more proof if this is your second refusal. You should start putting together a dam good portfolio of all the proofs you have before you submit the third time.

robinjazz

Sep 2, 2010
Thanks angelbrat,
I dont have property at ma name only i have one truck registered.
I am true worker nd dis is verified by my employer from telephonic conversation by visa officer.

chusana

Jan 20, 2010
I have a friend and a relative who got denied with the same reasons like yours. What I understand is that the Immigation has the same reason in denying applicants due to the recession. They are prioritizing jobless people who were laid off like me who are already in the country. I hope this me help u understand....

robinjazz

Sep 2, 2010
Thanks chusana for ur reply,
Even i think they have same reason for deneid. 99% people are rejected by same reason as mine.